Photoshop people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop people?

I've got as much artistic talent as rain man.

Can somebody put these wheels onto this car in a reasonable fasion? They're both an inch larger than stock, just not sure either one would go with the body shape.

Would be much appreciated.

Open to any other suggestions too
    Attached Files
    such comment
    wow
    many post

Call me strange, but I actually like the stocko wheels on the Mondeo.
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by barfridge View Post
      Call me strange, but I actually like the stocko wheels on the Mondeo.
      +1 ford has done a great job all round with this one

That said nice choice in rims cam, the second of the two i think should look great.

Can't help though i am the anti-photoshop

Comment

Comment

rainman............. hahahaha
          Try Saying: I'm certain that isn't feasible Instead Of: F*** off a*se-hole

Comment

Maxo, good job, though the first one looks seriously wrong, front wheel looks side on.

I'd say leave it as it is Cam, always liked the Mondeo (well before the girls wrecked mine ) and the new one looks the goods, wouldn't mind one myself, but don't think I'd get to use it much.

Comment

Top work!!

Comment

I'd leave it as is cam

Comment

Originally posted by taint View Post
                  I'd leave it as is cam
                  ^whs

Maxo, good job, though the first one looks seriously wrong, front wheel looks side on.
                  i just cut the wheels out and stuck them over the top...?

Comment

Originally posted by Maxo View Post
                    i just cut the wheels out and stuck them over the top...?
                    Not everyone understands how photoshop works mate.

Nicely done.

And think the stockers look better. Why buy a classy (Euro designed) car and put after market ricer looking rims on it? *smack* Bad Mr Jones

Comment

The stockies do look nice although bare similarities to late 90's early norties alfa wheels.
                      In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                      Its the little things that make the difference
                      Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                      If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Does the car have big chunky brake discs? Cos with wheels like those it just looks wrong if they aren't filled by brakes.

classic example: look at the rear of a povo pack lancer with mags, it look retarded when all you can see is a tiny drum brake.
                        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by Rhino View Post
                          And think the stockers look better. Why buy a classy (Euro designed) car and put after market ricer looking rims on it? *smack* Bad Mr Jones
                          Yeah, I'm thinking the stockers look better so far... but I'd like some 19's for it

Don't want to rice the thing out, and I really like the design of the stock wheels, but it would be nice to fill the guards out a bit more.
                          such comment
                          wow
                          many post

Comment

Originally posted by Cam View Post
                            Yeah, I'm thinking the stockers look better so far... but I'd like some 19's for it

Don't want to rice the thing out, and I really like the design of the stock wheels, but it would be nice to fill the guards out a bit more.
                            Yeah if you could get bigger stockers as an option that would be great, I cant actually think of many cars that i liked the standard rims on, this is part of a select bunch.

How low does it look in person?

Comment

how long will the wheels last on the car in kalgoorlie, cam?

Comment

Working...
                              X