Noisy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noisy!

Did anyone here possibly leave the Queens around midnight last night. And said person possibly could have left some black marks on the roads with revs very high. Perhaps said person was having front breaking issues while trying to ride off gentley
    Try Saying: I'm certain that isn't feasible Instead Of: F*** off a*se-hole

I havent yet seen a trip report here for seth efrica

nor the shark diving etc

wb

Dubs

Comment

ahhh yes the queens. where every dickhead driving past thinks that by doing so in 1st gear making lots of noise or doing a burn out is going to get all the hot women to run out and have sex with them.

Comment

I was cutting, grinding & welding at midnight... :o
        and for a queen at that.. ops sorry Joker

But not in that area....
        Real Men Ride Nakid
        http://www.streetfighters.com.au

Comment

Yeah, South Africa was awesome. Massive culture shock though. We did so much while over there. Cage diving with great whites was fucking unbelieveable. Those things are huge.... like "OMG I JUST FILLED MY WETSUIT" huge. Havent got the underwater camera film developed yet, but im not holding out much hope for those photos. The vis was pretty bad in the water.

We managed to get out on a day safari and saw Hippo's, Rhino, Elephants, Lions, Buffalo and other wild life. And on the way back, we stopped at this place you can pat these Cheetah cubs. I wanted to steal one to bring back, but they wouldnt let me.

Did heaps of other touristy stuff, took tonnes of photos and film. We will have to pop round and see you and show you it all.

Comment

ATLAS!

Welcome back dude!

Cant wait to see ya cage divong pics, i wanna do that in Sept in South Aust.

How long were you in the water for? Tell me ya touched one!

Comment

Hey Rooster!!!
              Im not too sure of the peak season here in Aus, but for South Africa its Winter which is a better time to dive with them. I was in the water for around 1 hour 15 minutes. The water there was 12 degrees, i was cramping up so bad afterwards but it was all worth it. And as for touching one... no fucking way was any limb going to leave the cage!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X