Not sleeping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sleeping

*Disclaimer* Yes I have used the search button and read thru prior posts...

I can't sleep. And it really sucks. I've tried sleeping tablets, melatonin/valerian etc, bat, bedtime booze, trying to stay awake for as long as possible so i'll actually fall asleep ec. None of it seems to be working. Have had a blood test to check hormone, iron etc levels and none of them are out of whack either, so shouldn't be affecting my ability to sleep.

This is driving me nuts now.

Is there anything anyone can recommend?
    (541): So, when he came he screamed MORTAL KOMBAT!!!! at the top of his lungs and all of his roomates yelled back FINISH HER!!!!.....yeah kinda awkward

go for a realy long, really intense run to wear yourself out maybe....
    Originally posted by kyliejane
    benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
    Originally posted by harns
    Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

Sybian. Wear yourself out.
      The Twitter

Comment

so what are you worrying about? at that level stress is usually the thing that keeps you awake....
        Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

jake, i actually knew what you were on about .... get yo mind outta the gutter boy!
          (541): So, when he came he screamed MORTAL KOMBAT!!!! at the top of his lungs and all of his roomates yelled back FINISH HER!!!!.....yeah kinda awkward

Comment

Excercise or maybe some tips in here http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...nsomnia-45030/

Comment

DOH jac beat me to it, I was going to say buy some duracell extra heavy duties and let the buzzin begin until you fall asleep!

Comment

A good shag before bed always does it for me. I assume it doesn't help?

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post
                  A good shag before bed always does it for me. I assume it doesn't help?

I'm pretty sure that only works for men

Comment

Originally posted by nath View Post
                    I'm pretty sure that only works for men
                    It works for women too.... but thats only when we have actually been satisified

Comment

Originally posted by akeracat View Post
                      It works for women too.... but thats only when we have actually been satisified
                      haha @ nath

Comment

Calcium + Magnesium

(magnesium helps the body absorb the Calcium)

Look for a product called "Dolomite" are made from a mixture of Calcium and magnesium. One or two before bed.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                        Feed 'em to the pigs, Errol....

Comment

soo.... increased calcium = more sleep?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarbear View Post
                            *Disclaimer* Yes I have used the search button and read thru prior posts...

I can't sleep. And it really sucks. I've tried sleeping tablets, melatonin/valerian etc, bat, bedtime booze, trying to stay awake for as long as possible so i'll actually fall asleep ec. None of it seems to be working. Have had a blood test to check hormone, iron etc levels and none of them are out of whack either, so shouldn't be affecting my ability to sleep.

This is driving me nuts now.

Is there anything anyone can recommend?
                            Hey! I have been there doode. Long term insomniac. 3 hours max per night. You need to see a doctor. If it is stress related the usual pills wont work. I used stillnox. Had to take 2 to get them to work. But even then, got me to sleep. Didnt keep me asleep for long. Either way, find the source of your problem. I did! Now I sleep well, very well.

Comment

forgot to copy it - there was an article in the West a few weeks ago where they linked the emissions from LCD's & TV's to insomnia.

basically they said if you have trouble sleeping, avoid using computer monitors, laptops and TV's for at least 2-3 hours before bed time.

Comment

Working...
                              X