Sweetest movie ever?....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweetest movie ever?....

Robotech to finally become a live action movie?

random link 1

random link 2

possible 2010 release?

don't know what the hell I'm babbling about? click here

This could be the best, most awesomest movie ever!
    Pretty much a ready made trilogy with huge humanoid aliens and transforming aircraft.

Heard about this a while back. Robotech has been in live-action-development-hell on and off several times now, but this time it looks pretty serious.

I don't know if I'm excited about it or not. I've got a couple of the Robotech box sets that I bust out every now and then, after seeing Michael Bays Transformers, I don't know how good the end product could be.

... who am I kidding? I'd be there opening night and crying like a bitch the second they crank up the opening theme.
    [ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=by0AikK2P9s"]YouTube - ROBOTECH INTRO[/ame]
    such comment
    wow
    many post

Comment

Hmm, Robotech. Take 3 awesome stand alone Japanese anime series and slam them together to create a completely incoherent plot line.

You can get the original Japanese versions on DVD. If you're a Robotech fan I suggest you check 'em out.

ROBOTECH.COM - The Official Robotech Web Site!

Still, can't help but get excited about the thought of a movie.

Also, Macross Plus rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Crumpetman View Post
        Also, Macross Plus rocks.
        Yes. I've just started re-watching it.
        such comment
        wow
        many post

Comment

Gundam Wing is where it's at.

Used to have the Robotech box sets, didn't really grow on me. Still interested to see how the movie turns out.

Comment

Working...
          X