Networking Section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Networking Section

What do you guys and girls think about a networking section, ie forum members posting their business details and **coff** forum discount for forum members to help support each other?

Note: this would not be a for sale section, but similar to a business card post with maybe a discount offered.

Dubs
    Yes I would utilise this service as a supplier and/or purchaser
    0%
    No thanx
    0%

Absolutly!!!!!

There's so much I want to do for the members of PSB through FlatChat and vise versa. Prizes, discounts, events etc.

We've already done so much and there's so much more to come!!

Yeah I say do it!

Comment

Yer why not if properly set up would be good.....

"Nothing to see here move along"

Comment

i put this idea forward to webmaster deej some time back.

maybe he'll listen to you

dig dig dig

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

I think it is a great idea.

Comment

maybe just a section for everyone to post wat they do for a crust if they want to .. not just IT related .. although judging from some of the convos on here ... ur all nerds
            Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

hewie, networking also means to make contacts with people of professions that can help you in some way, shape or form. Dubs' suggestion didn't actually have anything to do with IT. He wasn't referring to cat5 cable and rs232 ports when he said, "networking". To meet other people and exchange details is known as networking.

You doofus. For a post whore, you're not real bright, are you? (j/k)
              Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

hewie, networking also means to make contacts with people of professions that can help you in some way, shape or form. Dubs' suggestion didn't actually have anything to do with IT. He wasn't referring to cat5 cable and rs232 ports when he said, "networking". To meet other people and exchange details is known as networking.

(actually I must be a nerd too, cos I was read along the same lines as hewie for the first second or two... :roll:

Comment

(actually I must be a nerd too, cos I was read along the same lines as hewie for the first second or two... :roll:
                  /Mr John thumps head on desk in dispair

Comment

oooohhh thanks ..

yeah im a bit slow .. the fumes from the concrete make it a bit hard to think

i was actually tryign to get to the point that most ppl here are nerds for a living .. so it would be a NETWORKING section .. bad joke .. daylight savings is stuffing up my sense of humour

Comment

sounds great..

dunno why anyone would be against the idea!

Comment

wouldn't it be rj45, as the rs232 is usually used an an interface between the computer and perephirals (ie modems or monitors).

OMG you're right Hewie. We ARE nerds.

Comment

oooohhh thanks ..

i was actually tryign to get to the point that most ppl here are nerds for a living .. so it would be a NETWORKING section .. bad joke .. daylight savings is stuffing up my sense of humour
                          Daylight savings?!! Where? That stuff will fade the curtains! Upset the cows!... :roll:
                          Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

oooohhh thanks ..

Daylight savings?!! Where? That stuff will fade the curtains! Upset the cows!... :roll:
                            perth .. but i work on EST .. bleeck . and it crashed my concrete truck on monday as soon as it started ..and it fades the cows and upsets the curtains dood .. geez .. dont u nerdy ppl know anything .

oh and melk .... yeah i know ...

01001110 01000101 01010010 01000100 01011010

Comment

Supporters only

I think it should only be available to supporters of PSB. Spend money to make money etc.
                              The Twitter

Comment

Working...
                              X