This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deza, A true ambassador for bikers !

If goofy or anyone else for that matter don't mind riding with me, I'll be there too!

really SHOULDN'T be riding without someone else around til I gets the licence...

ESPECIALLY with all the jacks around doing their "crackdowns" on hoons....

still I suppose chasing all the people with chainsaws is a bit too hard....
    when u geting licence onikage?

im no longer comin didnt pass my test , unless someone wants to ride with me heh otherwise enjoy the pizza guyz

Comment

AHAHAH oh hang on its not funny.... u'll be on here just as much as before... :cry:

anyway how'd u fail?? u start talking to the instructor??
      surely u didnt ask him if u could keep ur high beam on all the time again!??

Better luck next time - maybe go outside and practice... away from the internet...

Comment

ok ok settle down thier boy, i spend a week or so checking the forum maybe a lil too much then i should because i just got my bike and i start geting people trying to insult me over the net ... *points finger at hewie* i dont use it as much as some people

Um i failed because a couple of things bit nervous maybe, one i indicated to late for exiting on a round about :roll: ( i did it as i was coming off, sposed to do it when ya 90 degrees or some shit) , i rode a bit to slow on the first street :roll: only because i was giving way to a big ass trailer trying to get in a drive way, and lastly i it was i didnt give enough time for the instructor to pullout, so he marked me down as failing to giveway :evil: all in all instructor was a wanker i reckon
        /end rant

i dont think its very funny apparantly i got wait 28 days to re seat test. :cry:

sorry for dumping this here hijack thread

Comment

Ofcourse the instructor was a wanker.. he failed you..

Comment

not sure when I'm taking my next test, I've not booked it yet. Got a lesson with Thai on Sat. Will have him evaluate then.
            I think testing officers fail EVERYONE 1st time out these days...

I was told the bike I was on had a bald back tyre and I didn't make my head checks obvious enough. (any MORE obvious and I'd have been turning my head 360 degrees... but anyways...)

So on the rant Dez, totally with ya mate!
            they're a mob of tossers, but hey, we gotta be nice to 'em til they pass us right??

I also got told 28 days before rebooking, but a mate rebooked his for the following week after failing his (he passed 2nd time) so I dunno if licensing are enforcing the 28 days, or it's some big conspiracy between testers and instructors.....

just something to think about.
            Sic vis pacem Para bellum

Comment

I think testing officers fail EVERYONE 1st time out these days...

Nope more likely you weren't ready yet. You have to remember these guys are there to make sure you is ready to ride alone on the road.

Comment

i think my bike skills are good enough to pass the test (tai was is an awesome teacher) i just got done on technical shit, ive been driving everyday all day for like 4 years now so some road rules go out the window and its annoying having to do everything by the book like that 90 degree crap , i did get a really harsh instructor thou apparently .. tai knows more about it anyway i hope he can get a me another test sooner then 28 days or i might have to pay tai so i can ride my bike lol.. :?

my advice is ride like an absoulute nerd .. i will be next test

Comment

i think my bike skills are good enough to pass the test (tai was is an awesome teacher) i just got done on technical shit, ive been driving everyday all day for like 4 years now so some road rules go out the window and its annoying having to do everything by the book like that 90 degree crap , i did get a really harsh instructor thou apparently .. tai knows more about it anyway i hope he can get a me another test sooner then 28 days or i might have to pay tai so i can ride my bike lol.. :?

my advice is ride like an absoulute nerd .. i will be next test
                  shouldnt you be riding like a nerd anyway?? dont you want to live? :shock:

Comment

[quote]

ok keez ill make sure i wear my pocket protector next time just for you wouldnt wana hurt myself

Comment

[quote]

ok keez ill make sure i wear my pocket protector next time just for you wouldnt wana hurt myself
                      i think u r going to need more than a pocket protector.... :roll:

Comment

shouldnt you be riding like a nerd anyway?? dont you want to live? :shock:
                        He may die of boredom though......

Comment

wat has any of this got to do with G's Pizza

Comment

i think my bike skills are good enough to pass the test.
                            If only just, then they are not good enough to survive life on the road. Sorry. Plus it sounds like your attitude needs work. Police / License ppl do not want the number of "very temporary australians" to increase.

i just got done on technical shit, ... some road rules go out the window ... like that 90 degree crap
                            So why bother indicating at all if you are already out of the roundabout? :?:
                            And dont worry about indicating during those lane changes either.... if there is a gap, no-one else is using it.... :roll:
                            Where do you stop?

Comment

[quote]
                              Where do you stop?
                              In a big wooden box in the ground unfortunately....

Deza.. for ur next test offer the dude $10 or some chocolate!! Worked for me... :shock:

Comment

Working...
                              X