Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The straw poll - Do you work in IT or a related field ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The straw poll - Do you work in IT or a related field ??

Own up then ...
    Ummm yup .. and you should see my pocket protector collection
    0%
    Nup not me ... and dont make me dig me a nerd hole
    0%
    Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

"HA-HA" <-- In best Nelson voice
    sigpic

Comment

*scratches head*
      Whats a computer

Comment

All you Lusers out there in luser land... BWHAHAHAHA...

*Searches servers for inappropriate material*

Back in 45 mins.... 8)
        Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

*hangs head in shame*

Comment

Im an IT administrator... :oops:

Comment

I don't just work in IT - I am an IT god! Optical mice flicker in fear when I pass(wind), monitors blush when I degauze them, missing DLLs misteriously reappear, 486DX2s tremble in my wake. I make databases relate with the flick of an inverted comma. I pour scorn on your pathetic GUI skills, but condescend to assist you when you feed me. Offer up food unto me that I may recover your lost powerpoint presentation.

Can I have a pocket protector now?

Comment

Reply to Mr. John:

...and spellcheckers refuse to help you. "degauss", "mysteriously"...

fucktard.

No, I don't work in IT at all. :roll:
                Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

Ok.. Back... *whew*... Took longer than I expected.

Found some nice stuff tho. Shall view it tonite at home, wouldn't want to be caught wif it at work... 8)

Comment

...oh yeah, I also scorn spelchekers. Your pathetic insult bounces harmlessly off my protective layer of floppy disks(top left shirt pocket), I am emboldened(sp?) and I move on.

Comment

phpBB has a built in spellchecker?

Damn, never found that option!

Can't say many people would write their post in Word, then cut and paste into here

I'm from both sides of the fence, ex network technician, ex system builder, now my work has very little to do with computing, mostly stock control.
                      Nitrous is like a hot girl with STD's, you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences!

Comment

pffft im in IT but you would hardly notice because i do shit all...

Comment

pffft im in IT but you would hardly notice because i do shit all...
                          :?: sounds like IT

Round here all us engineers tend to fix our own computers. (much to the IT guys frustration!) (BUT, we want it that way! Youre not the one using it! :evil: )

Comment

Youre not the one using it! :evil: )
                            But we are the ones that have to fix it when you download and install download excellerators, file sharing programs etc etc and wonder why the internet is going so slow all of a sudden. Its because the internet is broken. Technicians at Misrosoft are looking into the problem. The probelm only exists with Windows XP, ME, 2000, 98 and 98 SE so you will have to downgrade to win 95 for about a week or so until it can get fixed. :shock:
                            1, Always look good
                            2, Always know what you&#39;re doing
                            3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

Youre not the one using it! :evil: )
                              But we are the ones that have to fix it when you download and install download excellerators, file sharing programs etc etc and wonder why the internet is going so slow all of a sudden. Its because the internet is broken. Technicians at Misrosoft are looking into the problem. The probelm only exists with Windows XP, ME, 2000, 98 and 98 SE so you will have to downgrade to win 95 for about a week or so until it can get fixed. :shock:
                              Win 95?? I install Win 3.11...

got the 3 floppy disks around here somewhere... :twisted:

Comment

Working...
                              X