Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bike trailers???

how much should i pay for a purpose built three bike trailer :?:

ive found one but i think he wants too much for it...$700, i also found a fully enclosed lockable bike trailer with cupboards and working sink with its own fresh water tank and a huge rool up anex with poles, hydraulic stablisers, disc brakes and dual axles...$1400

anyone know someone selling one let me know

cheers,
    Gonz.

Re: bike trailers???

[quote]how much should i pay for a purpose built three bike trailer :?:

ive found one but i think he wants too much for it...$700[quote]

sounds a bit much,they usually around $500&cheaper if its the open type.

[quote]gonz1. i also found a fully enclosed lockable bike trailer with cupboards and working sink with its own fresh water tank and a huge rool up anex with poles, hydraulic stablisers, disc brakes and dual axles...$1400[quote]

that sounds cheap to me unless it needs a bit of work.

Comment

Sounds cheap to me.

Comment

Single axle or dual gonz for the enclosed trailer.

sounds cheap, if its in good condition thats a bargain.

as for the other, tell him his dreaming!

Comment

Re: bike trailers???

i also found a fully enclosed lockable bike trailer with cupboards and working sink with its own fresh water tank and a huge rool up anex with poles, hydraulic stablisers, disc brakes and dual axles...$1400
          Gonz.
          Does it have ensuite?

Comment

Check out www.mcrcwa.com.au and head to the for sale section. You might find something in there.
            1, Always look good
            2, Always know what you're doing
            3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

cheers boys, yeh i thought the price on the three(open)bike trailer was too much, as for the other one, it does need some work, the usual when its been sitting there for some time with out being moved,
              ill keep looking, ill see if i can find and open type that needs some work
              cheers,
              Gonz.

ps:if you racing types would like more info on the enclosed one let me know, i can email pictures to ya :idea:

Comment

Hmm, I bought my 3 bike open trailer from John Papas in welshpool for 9 hunjie a couple of years ago. Shmick as, and worth every cent. Towed like a dream. I'm going to buy another one.
                Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

Working...
                X