How has the USA not imploded yet...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How has the USA not imploded yet...

... under the weight of its own stupidity?

Australiens Apologize to Abo Filth - The Landover Baptist Church Forums

i was going to call a PSB holy war, but seriously, don't. It only encourages them

EDIT: it turns out i need a lesson in teh interwebz, it's a parody site. Check the wiki links below and the site TOS reference.
    Last edited by MikeC; 13-02-2008, 02:35 PM. Reason: i are dumb
    Originally posted by zobo
    I'd be more prolific in answering but I thought of a use for the othe

That's just scary...
    "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

Australienated: The feeling you get as an Australian when you find your government just sold you out.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

You discovered americans. congrats!

Gotta love their religous fundies. They are fucking retarded and blind to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Davey View Post
          You discovered americans. congrats!

Gotta love their religous fundies. They are fucking retarded and blind to it.

i think i understood academically how fucking retarded some of them are, and how they use any and all comment to reinforce their own viewpoint (in their minds at least) but i'd never actually come across it in the wild.

That's proper fucked up right there.
          Originally posted by zobo
          I'd be more prolific in answering but I thought of a use for the othe

Comment

I like the way the leader hits them for $$$!

My ankle - The Landover Baptist Church Forums
            "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

That is either one of the worst, or one of the best forums I've ever seen.

A small part of me wishes it was just an amazing hoax.
              such comment
              wow
              many post

Comment

Originally posted by Cam View Post
                Too true... I was laughing my arse off at some of the comments, but then it hits you rather soberly that they are serious. They really are retards and not witty thread whores :/

One of my favs:
                What can anyone expect from a "country" populated by criminals? Every person who came to the United States did so of their own free will, wanting to make better lives for themselves and their families. Everyone sent to Autistralia was banished there to protect decent folk from their criminal ways.
                It gets even worse. We all know that prison drives prisoners to sodomy. So what happens when you have a whole "nation" that's a prison? There's a reason they call each other "mate" all the time, what with all the unnatural attempts at "mating" that go on! It's an island of homers!
                oh and this:
                Originally posted by JuanGabrielle
                I snuffle some commanders, I boomerang and disport, I go to the despite. Susie Isaacs has a large collection of cheesier amoebas.

Comment

So rather be an Australien, than an American anyday.
                  Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

That small part of you is right, the site is a parody. Unless you're talking about the whole "sorry" payouts thing, because that is very real.

ACCEPT JESUS AND GET A FREE PS3! - The Landover Baptist Church Forums

I guess this makes the nature of the thread kinda funny, given someone who was noting the stupidity of Americans didn't notice that it's meant to be a funny site and that they're trying to sound hypocritical and idiotic.

Comment

I'm beggining to like them:
                      Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
                      5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
                      5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
                      Just gotta work on the lack of intelligence due to inbreeding...

Comment

That is either one of the worst, or one of the best forums I've ever seen.

What's the saying?

oh yes...

"It's funny, because it's true".

“Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

I'm pretty sure landoverbaptist has always been a large serving of satire, YHBT.
                          http://www.internetblackout.com.au/

Comment

"Thankyou for bannishing Jandrew, I feared his mind was well embedded in the colon of satan himself. This site is far safer now. "

Funniest forum ever !
                            CAUTION: ATTEMPTING TO OVERTAKE THIS VEHICLE MAY RESULT IN A HIGH SPEED WHEELIE

Comment

Did you guys see that pastor ezekiel's sig? "A gun and a bible in every hand". Hahahah.

LOL @ "Sister Mary Maria" she doesn't even consider african americans to be people.

As for coloreds coming to America, if you note, I said every person came here of their own free will. I didn't say anything about the descendants of Ham.
                              Where do you get the money from? All the retards putting their hard earned cash in your collection tin so you can buy your Porsche and pound little kids!!!
                              Hold on: are you an Abo or something, because your level of understanding seems to border closely to being a full spec 'tard.

Why do you hate God so much?
                              ^lol
                              Friend, If the LORD wanted me to have intelligence, He would have cursed my with it. But He didn't, and I don't need it. I have his Holy Word, and that's enough for me.
                              Last edited by stalker; 13-02-2008, 03:08 AM.
                              http://www.smouch.net/lol/

Comment

Working...
                              X