New cage :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New cage :D

Our new cage... some crappy shots because it's pitch black. Might get some more later, if I knew how to take a decent picture that is.

It's fully sick yulleh.

A lot of cows died to make this possible.

Flashy "Human machine interface" and shit.

Is nice, drives very smooth, very comfortable and deceptively fast.
    such comment
    wow
    many post

it's like the freakin starship enterprise

Looks awesome mate, congrats.
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Nice one Cam, which Mondeo model is it? Let me know how it goes over time as I was looking at one in the next few months.
      Originally posted by Abuse this
      Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Video of skids mmk!

Comment

Looks nice mate
          With a 6-speed 'box, what sorta motor's in it?
          FTP

Comment

It's the XR5 model, turbo charged 2.5L inline 5 cylinder.

It makes me all kinds of happy.

**edit: We need a new freakin camera.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTim View Post
              Looks nice mate
              With a 6-speed 'box, what sorta motor's in it?
              Thanks man. The manual option is only available with the XR5, so if you want one with a manual shifter, it's basically a $15k option. Other than the lack of a real transmission through the rest of the range, they're a really fantastic car.

Speedo reads to 260kph. That's possibly a little ambitious.
              such comment
              wow
              many post

Comment

Rather nice looking, particularly for a Ford.

Front wheel drive? (It's been a good two years since I've really looked at Fords at all, I wasn't even aware that they were selling Mondeos over here).

Comment

Yup yup, front wheel drive. That's cool though, means the boot is like a Tardis.

Comment

Didn't the mondeo get Top Gear car of the year?

Looks schweet

Comment

I'm *this* close to getting the turbo diesel one as a work car.

Comment

snowman: yes it did. Given that in the UK it's like the commodore, so common it's invisible, then it must have been quite good to stand out.
                        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Thats a vast improvement over the old mondeo and that dash ZOMG! :o Looks like theres enough wizbangery in there to keep the most decerning nerd entertained for hours. (hopefully not at the expense of attention to the road )

Very nice. Very very nice.
                          In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                          Its the little things that make the difference
                          Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                          If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

We've got a new Focus, and it's a really well made car. Euro style indicator switch, narrow drivers footwell and lack of a footrest take a bit of getting used to, but really nice car to drive.

Noticed the new mondeo was out. Whats it like to drive?
                            No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

Originally posted by sathid View Post
                              narrow drivers footwell and lack of a footrest take a bit of getting used to, but really nice car to drive.
                              ha, thats one of the first things i look at. The footrest was one of the first things i noticed in Cam's pic.

Comment

Working...
                              X