Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferrari SUV

Watch out Porsche Cayenne!

Best of the Best : Best of the Best Supercars Competition Web Site - Win a car
    "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

i like it. Does look a little Porsche-like though, dont you think?
    www.sizematters.com.au Health::Fitness::Bodybuilding::Nutrition

2008 Ducati 848 for sale. http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...p?do=ad&id=243

Comment

Still in its early stages, the project is yet to be given the green light by bosses nervous of tarnishing Ferrari’s
      legendary brand image.
      Please don't tarnish it, please

Comment

Yeah - probably trying to appeal to the same market, which is probably conservative.
        "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

It kinda looks like someone inflated a 430 with helium. Then added two more doors and made it UGLY!!

Comment

design brief: get a cayenne, and tart it up like a Ferrari. Mission accomplished.

Now you can look even more like a wanker. Seriously does anyone respect the Cayenne? Or think the driver has too much money and a bad back so they can't drive a sportscar.

Vulgar is the word that springs to mind. Ostentatious, graceless and terribly nuevo riche
            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
              +1

next.. the Ferrari hatchback and family wagon...

Comment

Nope doesnt do it for me, but Id love to see a moern Lamborghini interpretation. Would look so much nicer I think than either the Parche Cayenne or that Ferrari thing yucky.
                In Kazakhstan if you want sugar in your coffee you ask for Kunt

Comment

After reading the article, it makes me think those pics are a bit like the photo's you find on raptors and rockets (i.e. "artists impressions").

Looks VERY cayenne like.

Should be wider, like one of their road cars.
                  No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

Originally posted by foolishboy View Post
                    Nope doesnt do it for me, but Id love to see a moern Lamborghini interpretation. Would look so much nicer I think than either the Parche Cayenne or that Ferrari thing yucky.
                    Nicer? Have you seen the BIKE that lamborghini tried to make?
                    Faster and Faster: Lamborghini Design 90: It’s all bull…
                    "No machine has a soul until a man shares his own with it."

Comment

Originally posted by Mockery View Post
                      Nicer? Have you seen the BIKE that lamborghini tried to make?
                      Faster and Faster: Lamborghini Design 90: It’s all bull…
                      Compared to other 1986 designs I dont think its too bad... actually in some ways, preceded the way a lot of the other manufacturers went after that.

Image in say the 50s, and the style of cars... give them almost any design from today... (especially things like the new celica, MR2 etc) but even more conventional ones that we are used to seeing and Im sure they would barf.

Comment

Our shots shows what the classy off-roader could look like in showroom-ready trim.
                        I LOL'd.
                        “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
                          Too Late: Ferrari 400 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                          "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

They'll do it, just look how much the cayenne has boosted porsche profits.

Comment

Well Ferrari... you'll make more cabbage but loose my respect.

I can't wait to see what Top Gear thinks of it. BTW How is it classed as offroad? Thats like putting a lift kit on a Veyron and calling it offroad. `... lol at liftkit + veyron

Comment

Working...
                              X