• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wot about us imports eh eh eh?

Uni Western Sydney.

Oi.
    222 Loctite doesn't taste too bad.

Comment

In my opinion notre dame is a lot better a university than UWA. 8)
      English Major?
      222 Loctite doesn't taste too bad.

Comment

me kno good English

Comment

i only just started this year, and i'm 26 (78 baby here)... i will just graduate before i turn 30
          Good stuff.

It's never too late, just scary how young all the 'kids' look.
          sigpic

Comment

going to uni when youre older than the kiddies is wicked... the young chicks look hotter and you appreciate the fact they don't mind showing a bit of flesh.

enjoy it while it lasts because once you finish and have to work you'll wish you were back there. i do... :cry:

Comment

i only just started this year, and i'm 26 (78 baby here)... i will just graduate before i turn 30
              Good stuff.

It's never too late, just scary how young all the 'kids' look.
              hell, back in my day, i don't remember quite so many g-bangers hanging out of pants......or skirts that don't quite cover those g-bangers

definately having fun though..... glad i worked some and travelled some before this....

Comment

Dugy or TRX did either of you park in the Computer Science bike park at Curtin ? Or in that little undercover bit at the back of Mech Eng ? I remeber a dark green one in the CS carpark...

My TRX was the red and black one with pipes that mysteriously appeared in March when I bought it and mysteriously disappeared in July when I finished my degree.

EIther of you know Mike who had a Zizzer 250 then a Gixxer 750 then had a terrible crash and gave up bikes ?
                www.sortbycorruptiondate.com

Comment

hell, back in my day, i don't remember quite so many g-bangers hanging out of pants......or skirts that don't quite cover those g-bangers
                  definately having fun though..... glad i worked some and travelled some before this....
                  Love the flesh-fest.. :twisted:

Dugy or TRX did either of you park in the Computer Science bike park at Curtin ? Or in that little undercover bit at the back of Mech Eng ? I remeber a dark green one in the CS carpark...

My TRX was the red and black one with pipes that mysteriously appeared in March when I bought it and mysteriously disappeared in July when I finished my degree.

EIther of you know Mike who had a Zizzer 250 then a Gixxer 750 then had a terrible crash and gave up bikes ?
                  Never met Mike.

I usually park at CS or the Tav.....but not for much longer. 8)
                  sigpic

Comment

Never met Mike.

I usually park at CS or the Tav.....but not for much longer. 8)
                    It's a very very good feeling to be there for "not much longer" . Very good. Specially when you've been there dicking around for more than twice as long as the course actually goes for. You doing CS ?
                    www.sortbycorruptiondate.com

Comment

go the UWA engineers!!!!
                      Ill second that
                      You park at engineering?
                      I do 8)
                      Respect is earned, not enforced.

Comment

go the UWA engineers!!!!
                        Ill second that
                        You park at engineering?
                        I do 8)
                        i did till i gave my TLR a crash course in dirt scooping..... will be next year with the new blade

i haven't seen another blade there though.... you just ride the CB there?

Comment

red TLR with gaff tape on the seat?

i used to ride a red CB, but for the last 2 months its been a white, blue & red blade

if your first year, i dare say youll be in the M132 exam with me 2morrow
                          im 3rd year by the way........its was a hard unit :shock:

btw- that avatar of yours is hypnotising. ive wasted a good 5 minutes 2night watching it
                          Respect is earned, not enforced.

Comment

It's a very very good feeling to be there for "not much longer" . Very good. Specially when you've been there dicking around for more than twice as long as the course actually goes for. You doing CS ?
                            Yeah, way too long. Worked.....did 3yrs Mining Engineering...worked....got bored, about to finish Mechatronic Engineering. Gonna work, & hopefully not get bored. :roll:
                            sigpic

Comment

red TLR with gaff tape on the seat?

i used to ride a red CB, but for the last 2 months its been a white, blue & red blade

if your first year, i dare say youll be in the M132 exam with me 2morrow
                              im 3rd year by the way........its was a hard unit :shock:

btw- that avatar of yours is hypnotising. ive wasted a good 5 minutes 2night watching it
                              nah, the yellow TLR with the personal plates...... but she is gone now, the blade will be taking over next year

yes i am in that fucking exam tomorrow.... i have been trying all night to study, and none of it is sinking in. ah well, better luck next year i guess

Comment

Engineering at curtin...oh joy! one day I'm sure I'll get out of there...possibly in a body bag :evil:
                                Boob!

Comment

Working...
                                X