X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook Users

Add this app.

Onetrack

Pretty much u get a bike and race other ppl. Then you get points and can get better, more expensive bikes.

I've got a busa.
    Feels good man.

Fuck Facebook..Fuck it in the arse with a stick...

Comment

^ seconded.
      “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

lol apps

Comment

anyone know how to unsubscribe from facebook? seriously?

sorry to steal ure thread but i cbf'd dedicating another thread to facebook.

Comment

^ need a new email address?
            “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Bex, from what I have read you can not permanently remove yourself from their servers. Bit of a crap way of doing things, but thats FB for you.

Edit: Maybe you can. Delete your Facebook profile, for good - City/State

Edit 2:
              From the Help link, at the bottom of the FB homepage.
              If you deactivate your account, your profile and all information associated with it are immediately made inaccessible to other Facebook users. What this means is that you effectively disappear from the Facebook service. However, we do save your profile information (friends, photos, interests, etc.), so if you want to reactivate at some point, your account will look just the way it did when you deactivated. Many users deactivate their accounts for temporary reasons and expect their information to be there when they return to the service.

If you do not think you will use Facebook again and would like your account deleted, we can take care of this for you. Keep in mind that you will not be able to reactivate your account or retrieve any of the content or information you have added. If you would like your account deleted, please contact us using the form at the bottom of the page and confirm your request in the text box.
              Last edited by padfoot; 24-02-2008, 04:48 PM. Reason: Added more info

Comment

Thanks Padfoot...

I just deactivated my account and sent them the Email asking for account to be deleted...

Comment

Working...
                X