Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• correction to speed ad

think this looks better than the original

"I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

All while the cop whispers 'yeessssgooottthimm'

Comment

grammar nazi: you're, not your.

But they make a valid point. When cops won't even come and dust for prints when your car or house gets broken into, then this obsession with speeding seems a little ludicrous.

The police force should not exist to make money for the government. Something is fundamentally wrong.
      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

dear grammar nazi,
        i didnt write that, so bite me.
        yours sincerely, CW
        "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Originally posted by chief wiggum View Post
          Dear Grammar Nazi,
          I didn't write that, so bite me.
          Yours sincerely,
          CW
          Fixed for ya, mate
          "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Starfish View Post
            Fixed for ya mate.
            If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

maybe send this to El Dorro?
              As a general rule, the better it felt when you said it, the more trouble it's going to get you into.

'Soul' - Italian word for unreliability.

For a way to start racing cheap, go here > http://supermotowa.com

Comment

Why so he can see we're illiterate as well?
                sigpic

Comment

hey, were not all illeritat

Funny pic though, despite the grammar snafu

Comment

Originally posted by XSorXpire View Post
                    Why so he can see we're illiterate as well?

1.fix it up into a more professional looking piece of artwork. Including grammar.
                    2. Distribute to all car clubs and bike clubs and government.
                    3. ??????
                    4. Profit!
                    As a general rule, the better it felt when you said it, the more trouble it's going to get you into.

'Soul' - Italian word for unreliability.

For a way to start racing cheap, go here > http://supermotowa.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mr John View Post
                      hey, were not all illeritat

Funny pic though, despite the grammar snafu
                      thats not how you spell illiterate
                      If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

Please tell me that was sarcasm...

Comment

heheh

Comment

1st of march 29k's over advertized speed limit $700 ouch ^_^

oh and blonde bimbo on mobile while driving $300 and 4 points.there goes the maurice mead blow and style *sigh*
                            Last edited by potato; 26-02-2008, 03:40 PM. Reason: fogot the blonde joke :P

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

I have to laugh everytime I see one of the new roadside safety signs here in Canberra - "Speeding hurts".

Jon Stanhope | Chief Minister, Australian Capital Territory | Media Release

Comment

Working...
                              X