No announcement yet.

British drivers 'more likely to remember their first car than their first kiss'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British drivers 'more likely to remember their first car than their first kiss'

Does anyone here feel the same way about their motorbikes?

First car 'better than first kiss' | NEWS.com.au
    British drivers 'more likely to remember their first car than their first kiss' | the Daily Mail

My first ride was certainly better than my first ride.
    This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

Don't blame them, the cars are probably more reliable and less rusty.

To have sex with a full set of teeth in England you need at least three women.
      such comment
      wow
      many post

Comment

why would you want sex with a full set of teeth? I woulda thought the less teeth the better

I remember my first car, crappy VH commodore wagon. Geez that was a fun car
        If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
          My first ride was certainly better than my first ride.
          All the reason why you should start riding light and work your way to heavier weights

Originally posted by semi View Post
          why would you want sex with a full set of teeth? I woulda thought the less teeth the better

I remember my first car, crappy VH commodore wagon. Geez that was a fun car
          hehe you'd get lucky at the retirement villages
          BTW The VH Commo with the RTS is super-hi tech compared to my first car, a Torana no less

Comment

My first bike was great, my first root was better
            blow jobs without teeth are awesome
            LIVE TO RIDE AND RIDE TO LIVE
            LET THOSE WHO RIDE DECIDE

'Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out,
            shouting 'FUCK YEAH ...WHAT A RIDE!'

REGRET NOTHING YOUVE DONE

Comment

meh, a first kiss lasts a few seconds. A first car lasts a few years. Hardly surprising its more memorable.

Comment

Working...
              X