The Eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Eagles

Anyone else see Don, Glenn, Joe and Tomothy at Subi last night?

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

I hate the fucking Eagles man

.....erm....it's a Lebowski thing

Comment

Re: The Eagles

Anyone else see Don, Glenn, Joe and Tomothy at Subi last night?

i saw a few on the way back from the phillip island out near coolgardie way

didnt know they had names :shock:

Comment

i just listened in for free from my place..... once i has fought my way back home through the bloody traffic!

Comment

Had a few out of towners go to the concert and said it was shocking !!
          They walked out after about 30mins !!
          Not sure why ??

Comment

Prolly cos it was pisn down.

The Eagles actually got wetter then that punters.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

I know this is completely against my nickname in all shapes and forms but......

YAY!!!!!!!! I went!!!! hehehehe
              Boob!

Comment

yep i was there, hardly got wet though, i was sitting on the northern stand, too bad for yall who dished out the big ones to sit in the rain

still a good effort i thought, the eagles were getting wet too, so good on em for not cracking it, their still awsome muso's

ps:i should have figured deej was there when pol air was doing the rounds

Comment

was it a good concert ?? i have heard mixed reports
                  Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

I couldnt fit my walking frame though the door :cry: and the batteries for my hearing aid were flat :cry:
                    Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

I think the concert was great, I mean to hear them perform was excellent and none of us will have that opportunity again. They are still excellent musos and they still have their ‘chops up’.

The venue however sucked. I paid $230 each for tickets on the oval but yet they ended up being pretty poor seats cos (1) it was raining and (2) the seating was not tiered so was pretty hard to see the stage particularly for my little wife. I ended up watching most of the show on the big screen ….. and if I wanted to do that I would have been more comfortable sitting at home in front of the B&O with a Contreux watching “When Hell Freezes Over” on DVD.

The Stage Government need to pull their fucking finger out and support the construction of a decent sized international class concert venue. With the Entertainment Centre now closed, there is no venue in Perth.

Comment

I couldnt fit my walking frame though the door :cry: and the batteries for my hearing aid were flat :cry:
                        No respect.

Go see the Black Eyed Peas in concert in 30 years and let me know how they sound and if their stuff is still getting played on every radio station every day of the year.

Young kids of today...... I tell ya!

Comment

right on

Im all for the Eagles

They might be old but don't tell me that your foot dosn't start tapping , or you don't start singing along with them when they are played they are in my opinion one of the greatest bands of all time alongside Led Zepplin, Deep purple, and Floyd.

and im no oldie either !!!
                          I used to be a rebel.

Comment

Working...
                          X