Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone thought it would be funny to change my avatar. Well I'm not the laughing and I'm sure others aren't as it was not work safe. So who is smart enough to hack......own up :evil:

Its not the first time this has happened to someone on the forum either :!: :evil:

The forum is supposed to be for fun.......... lets keep it that way.
    * ONE DOES NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF FREEDOM TILL THEY RIDE ! *

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms">HAVE I MENTIONED I GOT TO HUG ROSSI????</span>

Comment

hehe poor moserators, u have done it now u pissed off a couple of chick forum users i would run if i was joo

Comment

urs doesnt do much for the smooth scrolling of the screen either..
        Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

HOLY CRAP SOMEONE KEEPS PUTTING SOME NUDE GUY AS MY AVATAR!
          Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still

Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still

Whoever is filthy... let him be filthy still

Comment

Hahahaa....I'm all for the male species being my avatar but other women's boobs are not my style :evil:

Comment

yes i have noticed, hard to concentrate!

Comment

I thought u had changed as a joke Pure Power,
                Obviously not!

Comment

hehe dont concentrate too hard

:shock: :shock: u might post twice

Comment

hehe dont concentrate too hard    

:shock:  :shock:   u might post twice
                    bugger thought i had got away with that scot free!!! :shock:
                    obviously wasn't quick enough editing it!! lol!!!!

Comment

Moderators do not have the ability to change an Avatar, an admin account is the only one who can (IE: me).

The only reason I would access a users account to amend an avatar is if the avatar was oversized or inappropriate and even then, the avatar would not be amended, it would be deleted.

The server that PSB runs on is a Linux server which is auto updated daily to ensure it has the latest security patches.

The Forum program is a php program called phpBB, over a decade old in design with security patches and the version it is running is a recent one.

As explained to Pure Power by PM this morning, the most likely explanation for infiltration of this kind of system is a password compromise and I recommend everyone have a complex password to ensure your account integrity.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

I agree wholeheartedly with Deej, so everyone, give me your passwords and I'll store them in a safe spot
                        Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

Ohh and just for the record, I cannot see peoples passwords, only amend them.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

My avatar has been restored...If anyone has a problem with it then complain to Admin :!: and leave my profile alone :evil:

Comment

ive changed my avtar in restecpa to da ladies, she was a minga anyways
                              but sooon will come the photo of my twins were yet again i will lose all restecpa for da ladies 8)
                              which reminds me...pm dubs :idea:

Comment

Working...
                              X