How fucked is Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How fucked is Trump

Just wondering what other graveyard ghosts think of this person.

Are you one of the MAGA crew & avidly read 'The Australian" & love him or are you compos mentis.

How long will this last. Pity the Kurds.

I just watched a bloke called pastor brenson cast a Jesus spell on grumpy making him the annointed one.

Endorsed by Jeebus has to be a good thing.

​​​​​​
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Comment

ANZAC being a true Australian means trusting in uncle sam.

Comment

Nothing new here. Arms sales must be down.

Effectively sentenced some Aussie women and children to death with no complaint from our Christian PM.

All I wanna know is if the Kurds did not help at Normandy, where the fuck was the U.S.A. at Dunkirk?
        They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

They voted in a successful real estate agent, are surprised he is a liar thief and a cheat that makes the average politician look honest? It's also the slow motion train wreck you can't look away from.
          Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

As a game, flipping between Fox news and CNN, rewinding every 30 minutes or so, is fun. Bizarro World. They are talking about the same things but oppositee.

More entertaining will be when Greta and the saviours of our planet protest in Tiananmin Square. Can't wait.

If this bike forum is being reduced to politics, Trump derangement is soooo 2016. Greta's where it's at, man. I do however, want to see the Ruski footage of the Golden showers with the hookers. When's that coming out?
            The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Comment

Working...
            X