No announcement yet.

Does anybody frequent this place.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it makes you feel better, I still ride my R1 almost daily and the only new bikes that I truly still lust after are true sport bikes. I’m always being told I should get a naked or cruiser due to my advancing age, I’m 48. I can ride my Bike reasonably comfortably for around 500kms in a day and do regularly, why should I downgrade to a lesser machine for fashion? When I’m to old or decrepit to ride the best bikes available for the street I’ll just hang up my leathers and fade away, fuck cruisers

Comment

Originally posted by Water pig View Post
      If it makes you feel better, I still ride my R1 almost daily and the only new bikes that I truly still lust after are true sport bikes. I’m always being told I should get a naked or cruiser due to my advancing age, I’m 48. I can ride my Bike reasonably comfortably for around 500kms in a day and do regularly, why should I downgrade to a lesser machine for fashion? When I’m to old or decrepit to ride the best bikes available for the street I’ll just hang up my leathers and fade away, fuck cruisers
      Same here, in my 50's now and never had anything but sportsbikes - why would I switch to a 2 wheel lounge? Tech has always advanced in the sports arena.

Kelly.999 Christ you are full of shit. You have a Pani you say, you have a '18 Gix you say. If you actually know anything rather than just trolling - detail the differences between the '17. '18, '19 Gix Thous (Hint: colour scheme 🙄).

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Bob View Post

Same here, in my 50's now and never had anything but sportsbikes - why would I switch to a 2 wheel lounge? Tech has always advanced in the sports arena.

Kelly.999 Christ you are full of shit. You have a Pani you say, you have a '18 Gix you say. If you actually know anything rather than just trolling - detail the differences between the '17. '18, '19 Gix Thous (Hint: colour scheme 🙄).
        You really do have your hand on it Bob i suspect 24/7 comments like yours are why this place is dead!

I now have half a dozen bikes & two cars do you need to see every one!

Like i said Bob you can keep the place running now if you find the time in between strokin & posting!

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly.999 View Post

You really do have your hand on it Bob i suspect 24/7 comments like yours are why this place is dead!

I now have half a dozen bikes & two cars do you need to see every one!

Like i said Bob you can keep the place running now if you find the time in between strokin & posting!
          Riiiight ... and yet you fucked up a simple question.

Your 16, spotty, and have a 2nd hand Kmart MTB.

Comment

Silent Bob - you've been trolled by he who called himself llbuono, before he begged Tim to ban him from this site.

Comment

pnork You would think with a track record he would have developed some elementary trolling skills instead of just prodding the the conversation along. Alternatively, perhaps he is now a bit half-hearted about it. 🤷

Comment

Ta....
                Last edited by Kelly.999; 14-05-2020, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Bye Bob.
                  Last edited by Kelly.999; 17-05-2020, 07:48 AM.

Comment

I called it....

Comment

Bye Bob.
                      Last edited by Kelly.999; 17-05-2020, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Good morning.
                        Last edited by Kelly.999; 17-05-2020, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Good night.
                          Last edited by Kelly.999; 17-05-2020, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Go and get some help mate

Comment

Hi Jim...heard you were back...it really is hard to understand that Haydn is a nice guy and you are such, well...and just to clarify the bullshit you apparently posted and then deleted...I knew he was your son about 15minutes after I first met him...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_76170.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	5243924
                                Last edited by Kelly.999; 17-05-2020, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X