Does anybody frequent this place.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kelly.999 View Post

The fact remains cruisers are the biggest sellers by about five to one of everything else put together
    Maybe the young ones are too risk averse to ride Motorbikes? You know, having been raised by single mums and/or helicopter parents they don't know how to judge risks accurately and think its just too dangerous? or maybe its because its hard to take a selfie whilst riding a bike?

Comment

Originally posted by datsikk View Post

Maybe the young ones are too risk averse to ride Motorbikes? You know, having been raised by single mums and/or helicopter parents they don't know how to judge risks accurately and think its just too dangerous? or maybe its because its hard to take a selfie whilst riding a bike?
      You may be onto something there datsikk.
      Last edited by Kelly.999; 28-05-2020, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly.999 View Post

You may be onto something there datsikk a couple of my boys are riding bikes now one has half a dozen bikes and is known to someone on here who once told me to let him ride and to teach him later he even fixed one of his bikes.

The other rides a brand new mt09 with all the upgrades am i happy they are riding no but what can i really do about it, i go out with them and their mates and try to show them do they listen maybe.

I have a test for guys i teach or ride with they all love O'Briens and think speed is quick, i take them to Reen rd & Berry rd including the loop and tell them to stay with me at plus not much but constant they can't the reason why is it's harder than straight line speed on O'Briens.

A single lane road with curves ridden fast is the best way to learn and a couple of guys from the wa triumph club are amongst the best i have seen in my life
        So you appear to have some new imaginary friends, what ever happened to the K5? wouldn't mind one of them myself. Thought you were a struggling welder journeyman riding a GSX750 slowly around O'Briens.

Comment

Originally posted by Crim View Post

So you appear to have some new imaginary friends, what ever happened to the K5? wouldn't mind one of them myself. Thought you were a struggling welder journeyman riding a GSX750 slowly around O'Briens.
          I thought we were collectively ignoring/not biting, but maybe it's just the lack of activity on the forum that makes it appear that way.
          My suggestion: ignore. Just because there's very little forum activity doesn't mean we should encourage quantity over quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Crim View Post

Yawn.....

Last edited by Kelly.999; 28-05-2020, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Wow. reading through the posts in this thread reminded me of exactly why I stopped posting. The negative toxicity is unbelievable. Fuck this place.

Comment

some are fishing........ others go for hook, line and sinker.
                Originally posted by SIR sparks a lot
                remember opinions are like assholes everybody will have one
                Here lies the body of Dorian Grey
                Who died while defending his right of way;
                He was right, oh so right, as he journeyed along
                But he's just as dead as if he'd been wrong

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelGsxr View Post
                  Wow. reading through the posts in this thread reminded me of exactly why I stopped posting. The negative toxicity is unbelievable. Fuck this place.
                  Flame a person for a specific post but don't flame the person. We need all sorts of views to make the place interesting so live and let live.

Comment

Originally posted by datsikk View Post

Flame a person for a specific post but don't flame the person. We need all sorts of views to make the place interesting so live and let live.
                    The views of others are no longer listened to these days.

If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.”

Comment

Working...
                    X