No announcement yet.

Does anybody frequent this place.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just relocated back to Perth so thought to jump on and check PSB, anyone organise any rides these days?
    '13 YZF-R1 // '00 RZ Supra // '72 XA Fairmont Sedan (Resto Project)

Comment

Its seems its shifted to farcebook however there is a bloke just moved back to Perth who might be interested.
      Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy View Post

It's been dwindling for some time. Must have been a lesser known variant going around called COVID-13 or COVID-14 affecting things rather than the current COVID-19 😀 Then again, the forum royally crashed in 2019 and that was pretty much curtains.
        I agree..that big downtime and bringing this not so user friendly version. All I want is same "New posts" as per old web site as this version of "New posts" is not nearly the same. Going thru each of sub forums is too painful just to see if there is anything interesting to read
        Originally posted by SIR sparks a lot
        remember opinions are like assholes everybody will have one
        Here lies the body of Dorian Grey
        Who died while defending his right of way;
        He was right, oh so right, as he journeyed along
        But he's just as dead as if he'd been wrong

Comment

Originally posted by acdcfan View Post

I agree..that big downtime and bringing this not so user friendly version. All I want is same "New posts" as per old web site as this version of "New posts" is not nearly the same. Going thru each of sub forums is too painful just to see if there is anything interesting to read
          Agreed, the new 'new posts' function is inferior to the old one and the forum overall is very user unfriendly. You were at least in touch with the broader forum with the previous new posts function. There is no active admin/moderation any more as evidenced by how long the reported posts notifications stay there before they get cleared (not that they should even be seen by us). Last time the forum crashed, admin didn't know about it for weeks. When alerted, only then did the notifications get cleared. Thus, there's no active involvement as the care factor doesn't seem to be there. It is merely operating as a shell of its former self. I don't know why I still visit 🤷‍♀️

Comment

Working...
          X