• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Reset

THOUGHTS?

Not a conspiracy theory second link is from skynews
    "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Sky News is conspiracy theory land these days, full of nut jobs like Alan Jones.
    Murdoch business model is to create controversy & divisions within society as well as pushing his own political agenda.
    The USA is a good example of what happens when this really takes hold.

Comment

"Sky News" does not equal "not a conspiracy theory"....

Comment

It seems somehow fitting that chat on this forum's last hurrah will be right-wing conspiracy bullshit...

Comment

Skut, the last hurrah? Come on man.

Being apolitical, here's my take. A bunch of advertising people got together in an english pub, decided to be on the right side of history and and promoted an idea of getting together like minded corporate people to think up ways of saving the planet. Because we morons are destroying it. Supposedly.

They aligned with a strange German guy called Claus or Claws, something like that, who had started an organisation of rich people called the World Economic forum. https://www.weforum.org/

The idea was to have a series of conferences (they have started) where the big brains would decide how to remove all the injustices in the world and make the planet great for all of us.

AKA, Utopia. We've been down this path before. My all time favourite was Pol Pot, not for sheer numbers slaughtered but because the sewerage pumping stations failed within 2 weeks because he had killed off all the maintenance and controlling engineers. I guess for numbers, Mao maybe? Stalin? anyway, I digress.

Yes, they really did an ad with happy little vegemites smiling to the message "You won't own anything and you'll be happy." There is no need to watch left or right freak media to get 'spin', just watch the wonderful and very polished presentations linked through the WEF website, above.

Do your own research, no need to get political. It will be a wonderful world where everyone will be happy and everything you need will arrive at the doorstep of the house you've been allocated by drone and you'll live happily ever after.

Now, I got in early and asked for a house in Margaritaville, and I'm looking forward to sunsets, limes and Herradura Anejo.

The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Comment

As said above this is from the World Economic forum (some of the richest people in the world gather together).

And can see it already happening already self scanning and go checkouts, robotics in mining, robotics in production, robotics in delivery centres, coles taking on robots in storage centres, automated driving etc.

Politics world wide with “build back better” campaigns.

We are headed to where not many people work and the majority on ubi (Roughly 2030).
            Last edited by Halo_2; 19-03-2021, 05:14 PM.
            "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

Originally posted by Crim View Post
              Murdoch business model is to create controversy & divisions within society as well as pushing his own political agenda.
              Isn't that true for all media outlets? Would you call the ABC balanced?

As for this forum, Yeh, its scary.

As for Pol Pot, he wanted to remove "class privilege" Now where have I heard similar rhetoric recently?

Comment

The thing that is worrying, that they want to get rid of people owing private property and possibly, under the cloud of Covid they may be able to do this. Then, society will be back in the good ol 1800's when most people were mere slaves.

Comment

No wonder this place has become a graveyard, the ones on here are zombies that have disappeared down the rabbit hole of conspiracy theories rampant on social media.

Surprised QAnon hasn't got a spin. A word of advice if you would indulge me please. Know your history as in world history, be critical of what you see & hear on social media.

It's saddening & scary to see that there are people nearby that believe in garbage mentioned above. It does not bode well for the future here.

Comment

Originally posted by Crim View Post
                    No wonder this place has become a graveyard, the ones on here are zombies that have disappeared down the rabbit hole of conspiracy theories rampant on social media.

Surprised QAnon hasn't got a spin. A word of advice if you would indulge me please. Know your history as in world history, be critical of what you see & hear on social media.

It's saddening & scary to see that there are people nearby that believe in garbage mentioned above. It does not bode well for the future here.
                    Conspiracy theories? "the great reset" is the idea of the world economics forum (WEF) who put out a video stating this was there goal. the WEF has plenty of rich and powerful people on there.

Being critical of something is different to ignoring what is said. In fact, in order to be critcal of something, you first need to hear it. Have you read into this WEF? watched their video?

Comment

Working...
                    X