Great Reset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Halo_2 View Post
    Starting to see hyper inflation with everything, will be interesting to see where we are headed and seeing more subscription based services.

A war will seal the deal. After a war, no one will want to fight the system. Where can we possibly have a war?

Comment

"Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

Originally posted by chew View Post
        So some people think we could make a better system and some other people think they are out to get them because of that?

The second lot are obviously too comfortable and are scared pf change.

Maybe train for a job that a machine cannot do or become a billionaire.

Next problem?
        Cool, so some rich peeps "think" they have a solution (to what problem exactly I don't know) and they want to unleash it on the world. Sure, millions will die but hey, its a good cause after all.

So my problem with this is, yes I am scared of change because (1) there is no proof this will improve my life and (2) Change often includes chaos and we in the West are currently sitting relatively high up, do we want to slide down? (3) There is every chance the millions that die include many of us in the West.

Comment

Originally posted by datsikk View Post
          Cool, so some rich peeps "think" they have a solution (to what problem exactly I don't know) and they want to unleash it on the world.
          I would say bitcoin has shaken things up, easy to make money and central banks have no control. Lots of people made alot of money during the pandemic either bitcoin or the stock market ie. Afterpay a $20 share company now around $142. Also the amount of debt the governments world wide have racked up it will never be paid back.

The system is designed to keep us as tax slaves and controlled. Too much money in the system and you'll see inflation and in our case hyper inflation, which is why we saw the rate rise. The rich get richer the poor get poorer.

If it was environmental change they advertise they could do it now not some plan to happen in 2030+ when really the planet is already f*cked when we are seeing extreme weather events globally and temp extremes. Don't think the planet is meant to sustain 8 Billion+ people all consuming its resources.
          "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

Working...
          X