X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty funny effort of car recovery

Check DIS:

http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/kiwif/truck.html
    Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

thats been posted in funny stuff i think

Comment

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/view...opic.php?t=6336

Comment

D-OH.. havn't been on the forum as of late.. my bad :oops:
        Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

Comment

D-OH.. havn't been on the forum as of late.. my bad  :oops:
            ... you haven't been on the forum as of late!? :shock: YOU HAVEN'T!!!?!?!!

*stops playing with PIGSASS (v2.2) to slap you around a bit* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* I started a mechanical insectoid thread then never got back around to finishing it / posting the others! And that was a couple of weeks ago!
            hmmm, yes yes... more slapping! *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* actually i just finished watching an nsx dvd... :twisted: think i'll go for a ride now muuwuhhwhahhahaha!!! ahh... err hmm, actually ... *turns to slapping self instead* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* MORE!! *slap* *slap*
            you are one strange motherfucker..... :shock:

Comment

Comment

you are one strange motherfucker.....    :shock:
                oi! :!: you want some of the action too eh!?
                *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap*
                ... naah, it's everyone else whos strange! i just prefer to muck around more online than being serious... too much of that everywhere else neway!
                ... now where was I? ... oh yeah...

*slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap* *slap*

<edit> CAD's quotey thing - "If i owned this place AND hell.... I think i'd rent this place out and live in hell!"
                hmmm... does hell have holiday houses? be nice and cosy i'd think for a winter escape
                :shock:

Comment

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
                  Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
                  Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Working...
                  X