No announcement yet.

How Do I Evict My Tenant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

make sure you have renters insurance ...coz if theis is going to messy....insurance will cover all costs ....even no rent

Comment

I was thinking about how nice it would be to rent a place off a PSB'er when we get to Perth, I thought we all knew what a party was
      such comment
      wow
      many post

Comment

Originally posted by shane1 View Post
        I want to know what the 'smell' was?
        Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
        This thread just reeks.
        Ahhh, so thats what it was.....

Comment

The Real Estate Agent rang me this morning and advised me that the guys are moving out on the weekend after they received the letter asking them to vacate. Things have worked in my favour this time, I'm just nervous who we are gonna get next time. I don't think it is too much to ask someone to respect our property, have a good time by the pool but don't annoy the neighbours.

Comment

Originally posted by dreamon View Post
            The Real Estate Agent rang me this morning and advised me that the guys are moving out on the weekend after they received the letter asking them to vacate. Things have worked in my favour this time, I'm just nervous who we are gonna get next time. I don't think it is too much to ask someone to respect our property, have a good time by the pool but don't annoy the neighbours.
            Well I'd take it, but I swear and I'd have a housewarming party so that counts me out.....(and about 90% of Perth)

Maybe advertise your house at a Morman Church?
            You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

Originally posted by dreamon View Post
              Blah blah blah
              Oh congratulations.
              So how much damage have they done to your house exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
                Oh congratulations.
                So how much damage have they done to your house exactly?

geez...settle petal!

Look deeply at the aqaurium and breathe deeply.^_^
                Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

what suburb and how much is the rent.

4x2 or 3x1 or ?

Thanks
                  Unlikely adventures require unlikely tools.

Comment

To be honest - I think that if you can't take a step back and be dispassionate, perhaps you should consider other methods of investment.

I only set foot in my rental property once while it was tenanted - and that was to look at some damage the previous tenant had done that they wanted me to see. Apart from that I wanted nothing to do with it. That's the agent's job.

Why on earth are you attending the inspections with the agent?

As a tenant you'd be my worst nightmare. I'd take the opportunity to move out too. Even if I hadn't done anything wrong.
                    "Look wise guy, I know I'm a racer, I can feel it in my code."

Comment

Working...
                    X