No announcement yet.

Dont Talk Back To The Hold Message....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont Talk Back To The Hold Message....

So im hold to the FER, and the woman on the message says "if your direct debit fails, we incur a charge and will give up, your fine will then progress to the next level of enforcement"

then ensuing gap seemed like the perfect time to chuckle to myself and say aloud "i'll give YOU the next level of enforcement!" in a type of way.

until Mary said, "first i will need your license or infringement number please sir"

Mary did sound cute though.......
    The Twitter

LOL! Whoops!
    Originally posted by Abuse this
    Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

When I worked for a Perth ISP, we would hear lunatic shit all the time from users on hold.

I make a habit of not saying anything at any point in a phonecall that I wouldn't say to somebodys face. Fortunately for me this really doesn't limit me at all.
      such comment
      wow
      many post

Comment

hahaha well done jacob.

Comment

well i didn't know they could hear me.

thats really awquard

iv said some pretty fucked things while on hold.
          You talk about domination, but have you ever caress her spine with your fingertips, Bedded her for the night, or gotten lost in her beauty?

Comment

hahahaha

I was on hold with a pizza delivery place once. They were taking ages, so i says to myself "for fucks sake, hurry the fuck up" and this voice goes "all right mate, take it easy"

Comment

iv been like mm this chick sounds hot wonder if she would give me her number..

haha no reply.

probably some fat manky chick
              You talk about domination, but have you ever caress her spine with your fingertips, Bedded her for the night, or gotten lost in her beauty?

Comment

So if you are on hold they can hear you???? or is this only at some places?

Comment

Missus was working in a call centre, no names but it was a telecommunications carrier starting with T. Anyway, her mate had a less than satisfied customer on the line that was also being "awkward". She put her on hold and turned to the missus saying "YOU FUCKING BITCH!!". That's right, she wasn't on hold. When the mate got back to her there was hell to pay. She got out of it by telling the customer, "Sorry, I wasn't speaking about you, one of the other operators spilled hot coffee in my lap."
                  Still can't believe she got away with it.

Comment

Working...
                  X