is 35 years enough?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is 35 years enough?

So, Carl Williams is appealing his 35 year sentence for murdering 3 people (1 of whom was gunned down in front of his young children, and many other children & parents at a football clinic), on the grounds that it's an excessive punishment.
    Excessive?
    IMO it's not even close, despite the notoriety of the victims.

Nah, I don`t think it`s excessive...I reckon, he should have gotten more...
    SP RACINGis supported by:
    MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
    Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
    Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

i think he should be strung up by his balls, then knee-capped, blinded, and made deaf and mute.

See what he has to say then

Comment

Bind it, gag it, shove a fire cracker up its pisser and give it an acid enema...

Then, chuck it in solitary for life.
        In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
        Its the little things that make the difference
        Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
        If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

sounds lenient to me.

suck it up buddy...your actions, your consequences.
          No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

whats the diff between 35 or more, wont he just get let out for good behaviour at some stage, or let out on parole after serving half his sentance, would be better off taking all of his money and donating it to charity or main roads so they can fix all of perths potholes, making him get a ligit job as a cleaner somewhere on supervised house arrest after hours with no social visits allowed with all of his pay being taxed.
            I know i cant spell, please don't feel the need to correct me

Comment

Originally posted by Machast View Post
              So, Carl Williams is appealing his 35 year sentence for murdering 3 people (1 of whom was gunned down in front of his young children, and many other children & parents at a football clinic), on the grounds that it's an excessive punishment.
              Excessive?
              IMO it's not even close, despite the notoriety of the victims.
              They have allowed the appeal to he heard. It must have some merrit to it, otherwise it would have been rejected.

Comment

Originally posted by Conrad View Post
                whats the diff between 35 or more, wont he just get let out for good behaviour at some stage, or let out on parole after serving half his sentance, would be better off taking all of his money and donating it to charity or main roads so they can fix all of perths potholes, making him get a ligit job as a cleaner somewhere on supervised house arrest after hours with no social visits allowed with all of his pay being taxed.

Yeah you're right... lets just let all the kiddie fidlers, murderers and true crims out because hey, they'll all be out eventually....
                In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                Its the little things that make the difference
                Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

So he killed other violent and very dangers criminals who have been criminals for generations ie Moran’s. Ok killing a guy in from of his kids is not right

Keep in mind that they wanted to kill him first and he just got in there first and he was not the one doing the killings he paid others. These guys appear to live like kings they make their money illegally RIGHT? So if there is no prospect of assignation or jail well why the fuck would you work for 50 or 70K a year when you can make that in a week

NOT DEFENDING CARL BUT---As they say you live by the sword you die by the sword.

Comment

I hope he goes nuts and offs himself david Burnie style...

He is a waste of space. (and taxpayer money)

Comment

Originally posted by out_in_front View Post

He is a waste of space. (and taxpayer money)
                      sort of my point, make him pay the tax payer instead of us paying for his jail time
                      I know i cant spell, please don't feel the need to correct me

Comment

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

Bring back the death penalty i say, remove scum like this from the gene pool.
                        The Equity Crowd
                        Marketing, Websites, Business Development

Comment

What i dont understand is why do you get to serve your sentences concurrently?

Murder should = at least 20 years. If you murder 2 people, you get 40 years jail.

If you murder someone, IMHO you dont deserve the chance at rehabilitation. You should rot in a cell with your only contact being a massive black guy called bubba.

Comment

Working...
                          X