X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telephone Company ...

Has anyone heard of a company called "Southern Cross Teleco & Mobile"
    SOUTHERN CROSS TELCO HOLDINGS LIMITED.

Some how we are with them now, dont' know how we changed lines with them. Maybe it is a scam??

55 mobile calls $0.00
    STD called : $0.00

But lots of local calls 'n service charges.... How weird is that.
    What should I DO??

Re: Telephone Company ...

Has anyone heard of a company called "Southern Cross Teleco & Mobile"
    SOUTHERN CROSS TELCO HOLDINGS LIMITED.

Some how we are with them now, dont' know how we changed lines with them. Maybe it is a scam??

55 mobile calls $0.00
    STD called : $0.00

But lots of local calls 'n service charges.... How weird is that.
    What should I DO??

Invoice them back for some random thing they never asked from you.

Comment

You have been slammed!

Q: What is an unauthorised transfer?
      A: An unauthorised transfer occurs when a customer is transferred from one phone company to another without giving informed consent.

Unauthorised transfers can occur for two reasons.

Because of an administrative or systems error; or
      Because of a deliberate act by the company or representative of the company. This is referred to as 'slamming'.
      Q: If I am transferred without my permission, what should I do to transfer my service back?
      A: If it is found that the service was transferred without authorisation, the gaining service provider should arrange for the service to be transferred back. You should not have to approach your previous provider to arrange the transfer back.
      Call them up and demand that they transfer your service back to your old provider, and if it doesnt get anywhere then call the TIO and they will spank on your behalf.

Quote taken from TIO website, page:

http://www.tio.com.au/FAQ/cust_transfers.htm
      Nitrous is like a hot girl with STD's, you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences!

Comment

It looks like I've been slammed... damn how the hell.
        I'll find out any what's going on... hopefully we dont' have to pay that last 3mths of the bill with this other provider.

Oh.. and its weird, because the address on the envelope is right but on the invoice they got a different street name, and our realy street isn't a St.

LOL

You have been slammed!

A: An unauthorised transfer occurs when a customer is transferred from one phone company to another without giving informed consent.

Because of a deliberate act by the company or representative of the company. This is referred to as 'slamming'.
        Q: If I am transferred without my permission, what should I do to transfer my service back?
        A: If it is found that the service was transferred without authorisation, the gaining service provider should arrange for the service to be transferred back. You should not have to approach your previous provider to arrange the transfer back.
        Call them up and demand that they transfer your service back to your old provider, and if it doesnt get anywhere then call the TIO and they will spank on your behalf.

Comment

You have been slammed!

It's much faster if the previous provider does it for you, bout 3 days is all it should take......

Comment

Unauthorised transfer, from one telephone company to another.. and then you end up with a bill from another company and you're like WTF, I'm not with this company! Why am I getting this bill from them.

...Easy.. ask them for the paperwork with your signature - no signature == illegal transfer and they had no authority to bill you

So FREE calls then for the last 3mths =)

yep that's right

Anyone wanna call back home...... overseas, free call - give me a call.

Comment

DJN i thought u liked being slammed

Comment

DJN i thought u liked being slammed
                No, You're thinking of the wrong person....

Comment

Working...
                X