Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *~i Know You All Been Waitin~*

Happy Humpday, kids

What's goin on? Whats news? Ride into work today? Seen any girls do a wheelie? Single? Happily taken? Seeing anyone new? Whens the last time you went on holiday?

Bought anything cool on ebay lately?

This humpday is officially awesome... My new projector arrived.... fuck yeah!!!!
    Grey importers are the only way i'm buying anything from this point onwards..
    "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

my humpday started off kinda shit with abuse and no bike riding... and then a lack of coffee. but i have decided i will not let other dictate my day today and i am going to get all the things i need to do done!

nothing from ebay lately.
      no holiday since christmas
      happily engaged
      no wimmens doin wheelies
      going to get something UBER tasty for lucnh today but i'm yet to decide what!
      :awesome:

Comment

humpday is good boss out of the office, moving to new office tommorow.
        More useless but entertaining DVD's soon to come from eBay!
        No holiday since.........New Zealand 06 but bali in like 150 days!
        No wimminz wheelies
        Taken...most of the time happily
        SUCH IS LIFE

Originally posted by lee
        I hope you choke on a donut, and when you do I'm going to inappropriately hit on your grieving widows.

Comment

I iz not workin! ner ne ner ner! so yes awsome humpday! Keep smilin every1!
          Splling n grammaz rebel fo lyfe. Wotevs homoez.

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post
            Happy Humpday, kids

What's goin on? Whats news? Ride into work today? Seen any girls do a wheelie? Single? Happily taken? Seeing anyone new? Whens the last time you went on holiday?

Bought anything cool on ebay lately?
            Nothing. Nothing. Yes. No. No. Yes. No. About 3 years :-/

My tie down rings I bought off ebay turned up last night ^_^ so I will have a happy fun time fitting them this weekend.

Also, the downstairs cafe had no more chilli beef and cheese pies left >:-( and I'm getting sick of wannabe managers and people in my office who think they're important forwarding emails about saving power and more useless government propaganda >:-(

Comment

Pretty cruisy atm
              Drove to work (haven't ridden to work in aaaages).
              Yet to see a girly wheelie
              Was "seeing" this bird for a little bit, and then saw her boyfriend (or fiance, didn't hang around to figure that one out) Bitches are mental.
              Haven't had proper holidays for about 18 months now I think :/

Picked up some cool car stereo on eBay. Looking forward to chucking it in, cracked speakers get old quickly. Hanging out for my dealextreme order to rock up, so I can some some stuff on fire
              FTP

Comment

HOORAY for hump day thread.

I'm just plodding along today, ran out of work to do at about 10am, so I'm catching up on filing.

Dreading moving house...looking forward to europe/sepang. Gave blood last night
                For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

The R6 I bought at auction is finshed! New forks, plastics,and a few other bits n bobs. Taking to get relicenced today! And its a beeewdiful day! and no kiddies at home!

The hubby is coming home early to ride my other bike to get that re registered...so its going to be our first official ride together on different bikes!

Now to decide....should I ride the R1 or the R6?
                  Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                  hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Originally posted by BigTim View Post
                    Hanging out for my dealextreme order to rock up, so I can some some stuff on fire
                    Chlorox and brake fluid?

Comment

Originally posted by barfridge View Post
                      HOORAY for hump day thread.

I'm just plodding along today, ran out of work to do at about 10am, so I'm catching up on filing.

Dreading moving house...looking forward to europe/sepang. Gave blood last night
                      That probably indicates a severe problem with your seminal vesicle....
                      "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

Happy humpday y'all.

Got my exam/assignment results today - PASSED!

Successfully cut up my mates b'day cake and it doesn't look like it had a fight with a chainsaw

Traffic was ok going to work this morning, lots of bike riders today as opposed to the past two where I've seen next to none. Soft!

Time for an early lunch - what shall I have? Subway is looking good =) Might go sit in the sun at the park and chow down.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
                          Chlorox and brake fluid?
                          200mW laser
                          Or did you mean use them together?
                          FTP

Comment

Meh....

Nothing more to say about it really. Just a nice dirty great big MEH!
                            In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                            Its the little things that make the difference
                            Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                            If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

about fucking time lee

geez

nothing is going on i just spent the last 2 hours changing shit in cisco call manager arrrghh

im single and life is good. and its staying that way.

im going on holidays in 2 days, i can leave psb in peace for a few day's
                              (robbo start celebrating)

looking for a new phone, might have to turn to ebay.
                              You talk about domination, but have you ever caress her spine with your fingertips, Bedded her for the night, or gotten lost in her beauty?

Comment

Working...
                              X