No announcement yet.

'Handicapped' man and Carer attacked...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Handicapped' man and Carer attacked...

Fuckin oxygen theives

"Couple bashed by burglars
    A handicapped man and his carer were taken to hospital last night after burglars attacked them with a piece of wood.
    Three men broke into the home on Henry Street in East Cannington about 10pm yesterday.
    The 27-year-old man sustained head injuries and lacerations after he was struck on the head with a piece of timber.
    Police allege the trio then searched the home and took keys to a Suzuki Vitara.
    The female carer, also aged 27, tried to stop the men taking the keys but she was hit on the head.
    The men escaped in the car while the woman chased them.
    The major incident group and Cannington detectives are investigating the vicious attack but do not have descriptions of the offenders.
    Anyone who can help police with their investigations is asked to call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000."

PERTH LISA CALAUTTI AND GIOVANNI TORRE 11th November 2008, 6:30 WST Couple bashed by burglars : thewest.com.au

bloody hell.
    see this is why I hate people.

Comment

Bring back the stocks and public humiliation for these type of shit piles.

People who prey on the young, the elderly and those who can't defend themselves are the lowest of the low.

Comment

This is absolutely fucking appauling. Individuals such as this should be subject to public flogging.
        In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
        Its the little things that make the difference
        Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
        If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Dog shit has a higher IQ than these excuses for a life form
          Originally posted by Viper
          I'm probably fucking something up.
          FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
          Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by Aphex View Post
            This is absolutely fucking appauling. Individuals such as this should be subject to public flogging.
            In light of your recent thread, I agree. But I think it would be more fun to shove bamboo rods under their finger nails.
            I love two strokes. Because they annoy the shit out of people. ^_^

Comment

Hot ones?
              In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
              If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Aphex View Post
                Hot ones?
                CGAF if their finger nails are hot or not....just shove 'em in there with a sledgehammer....(trying to keep it subtle)
                Originally posted by Viper
                I'm probably fucking something up.
                FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
                Administrator

Comment

Not their finger nails.... hot pokers....

Comment

Originally posted by shmoo View Post
                    ...see this is why I hate people.
                    But you've got to love the Carer that chased them after being hit on the head ^_^

Originally posted by Guzziboy View Post
                    People who prey on the young, the elderly and those who can't defend themselves are the lowest of the low.
                    Its these sort of peeps that are unfortunately swinging me from ideals of rehab to the need for punishment.

Comment

another fine example of our nation's indigenous brothers in action.
                      Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

Originally posted by Bunyack View Post
                        another fine example of our nation's indigenous brothers in action.
                        lol way to jump to a racist conclusion there bumhead

Comment

+1 for public floggings.

Comment

Oi Ice-junkie, it was on the news two hours ago.

3 ABORIGINAL youths, believed to live in the area.
                            Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

Originally posted by Bunyack View Post
                              Oi Ice-junkie, it was on the news two hours ago.

3 ABORIGINAL youths, believed to live in the area.
                              I was looking for the 'surprised' emoticon, until I realised that I wasn't surprised

Having said that...criminality knows no bounds of race or creed...
                              Originally posted by Amac
                              suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

Working...
                              X