X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun Licence?

How does one go about getting one?
    Originally posted by Red_is_Best
    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

It depends on what you want it for...

IE sporting, vermin eradication, starting conspiracy theories etc.
    If you can... you MUST!

Comment

all of the above?

nah...seriousley have always wanted to learn how to shoot handguns....have used rifles. also want to know whats involved in having a licence.
      hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

must have laser sight or you won't be able to shoot anyone in close quarters, apparently
        Originally posted by Abuse this
        Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Join a pistol club - there's a recent thread if i can find it...

S.
          Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...n-clubs-75235/

S.
            Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

thanks sprint. champion.

Comment

If I've ever said anything to offend you, I take back unreservedly

Comment

who needs a licence?

Comment

Rock up to any Pistol Club talk to the guys there and they'll tell you how to get it one etc
                    "Hey, Reporter. If you lay with your cock against the ground as the tank goes by, it feels fucking great!"

Comment

Originally posted by Alik52 View Post
                      who needs a licence?
                      Only vinyard owners.

S.

Comment

A very long wait. My boss is going through the process now. Became a member of a gun club nearly a yr ago now and is still using the club gun waiting for his licence.He's got the saqfe and done all the relevant paper work and the club's signed off on everything. The paperwork has been with the police for a little over 2 months and they still haven't been out to check his safe, so looks like being another couple of months yet.
                        sigpic

Comment

Sounds like Orange Grove Shooting Association would be the one closest to me. Whats a good starter handgun? Or is it a bit like test riding...find the one you like best?

Comment

Sorry to hijack thread, but would you need one for a handgun that is no longer working? ie an old Colt .45 that is mounted but the firing pin removed?

Comment

Originally posted by Fastgirl View Post
                              Sounds like Orange Grove Shooting Association would be the one closest to me. Whats a good starter handgun? Or is it a bit like test riding...find the one you like best?
                              What ever the club has....
                              "Hey, Reporter. If you lay with your cock against the ground as the tank goes by, it feels fucking great!"

Comment

Working...
                              X