Used Bobcat??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used Bobcat??

For those in machinery know....where would I go in Perth, or where would I look online in WA, for used machinery like a bobcat and/or those small digger things that you often see councils dig roads up with.

Basically I am after a bargain as the thing wont get much use. I just want to use it on a hobby property I have down south that I have a few “projects” I wana do. It would be handy to have.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

I'm guessing you are looking for a skid-steer loader or a mini-excavator?
    The loader would be better, but if its a hobby property and cheap is your main concern then I would seriously look at just getting a tractor loader...

There are plenty going around, they are simple and easy to use and can be used for other towing/farm duties as well!

Comment

Skid-steer... so THATS what they are called! Make it easier to find now. Ta.

Nah tractor is not what Im after. I like to get things done quick. SkidSteer/Bobcat is the answer.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Ross's Auctions usually have plenty going ranging from new to antiquidated
        the name is Trevor like me to spell it for you

Originally posted by CitizenD
        Nobody is getting anywhere near my 'donut'. Not while my heart still beats.

Comment

Bill's Machinery on Gnangara Rd.
          Its the place with the Vampire up on a pole.

edit - he seems to be flogging stock in a hurry now, think his lease might be up.

Comment

I know a few bobcat operators so I'll look around for you.

Comment

Try to find out where BHP sell their old stuff, we just bought 6 new skid steers and have sent the old ones back down to Perth to be auctioned off.

They'll be flogged as, so should be cheap :-)

Comment

I thought you worked in Building Deej...

Ross Auctions
                Grays Online Auctions

Comment

Try Westrac, we have second hand trade ins, Cat skid steers, usually some bobcats, mini excavators etc. I cant think of the name of the guy that deals with the smaller used equipment at the moment, just call
                  9377 9444, they should be able to put you through to someone that can help you out. Machines like that can be bloody expensive to repair if you get a dodgy one so buying through a dealer and paying a little more will let you be able to test it and have it checked out, may even come with some warranty.

Comment

Used Machinery - Welcome to Bill's Machinery - Used Machinery Dealers

Comment

Deej

I would not buy anything from Bills IMO.

I work in machinery game and am actually looking for a skid steer for myself also, same reasons as you.

PM me and I can keep an eye out for you also. If you’re not in a super hurry we trade some good cheap units from time to time

Comment

Smith & Broughton have an auction coming up on the 2nd of April at their Wangara Yard

Smith Broughton & Sons [Auctions] END OF CONTRACT CLEARANCE AUCTION ONSITE MILUC CIVIL WANGARA WA - 2/04/2009*10:00:00AM

Comment

Cat

Comment

Deej,

Smith & Broughton's are your best bet. If you go through a dealer they'll want to maintain some sort of margin & they've probably been over-traded anyway (making them too expensive). I run a workshop where we repair these things, so I'd be happy to offer some advice on things to watch out for between different brands, and what sort of price you should be paying. PM me if you wanna follow up.

Check out my 1198s Corse SE in the garage: Desmosedici Ohlins forks, magnesium wheels, Ohlins TTX rear shock, Kyle racing link, alloy subframe, carbon fairing stay, ceramic coated Termi full systen, PCV, lots of carbon & titanium.

Comment

Brilliant. Thanks for all the info, will work thru the various links tonight.

Comment

Working...
                              X