The New Scrubs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Scrubs

New Scrubs episode on Channel 7...10 mins in and it doesn't seem anywhere near as unny as the older episodes

how disappointing

well at least i didn't miss anything then. the repeats where definitely worth watching again, they where less reliant on the comic traits of the character when they where still working out what worked best comedy wise.

south park and assignment time soon enough though, I need a dose of political incorrectness tonight.
    Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.

Comment

Was better last week….

What I want to know is why was last season (and probably this season) only 12 episodes long ?? All the others were 24 !

sigpic

Comment

i guess it's the same with most things that are good...just get progressively worse as the creators try to milk the life out of them

edit: meant tv shows and movies etc

Comment

last season was due to the writers strike, i had also herad that it was meant to be the last season! but i guess it was making too much money for them.
          When life gives you lemons, just say "F$&@ the lemons" and bail!

__________________________________________________ __________________________
          I just caught the cat on my leathers, I guess it's ok cuz "Trouble" and leather go together

Comment

Working...
          X