Hiring a Loader..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiring a Loader..

does anyone know when hiring a loader if you have to have a licence? anyone here know how to operate and /or has one for hire? I can operate a bobcate no worries and will be working all weekend in one this weekend...but i would like to hire a loader as the work I need done would be much easier to achieve in a loader.
    Originally posted by Red_is_Best
    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

with a backhoe, you can use the loader bucket at the front with an MR licence
    Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

thanx mate, off to get mr next week.
      hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

National Hire - my work occasionally hires loaders with fork, jib and bucket.

Never been asked to present my MR or loader tickets when they drop the unit off.

Comment

Heya Cols,
          Will PM ya.
          I live in my own little world, but it's OK they know me here

Comment

If you do, I have a loader ticket, I'll just come in and hire it with you.

Comment

as far as i was aware you only needed your HR licence to operate loaders etc (legally of course)
              Sic Vita Est

Can I Be A Mongoose Dog???

Comment

No, you need a loader ticket.

Comment

*wonders at the safety of me getting a loader ticket after this little debacle*

Luckily we own two 4wd's hahahahaa....

and if u hold ur head at a certain angle the trailer looks orright! kinda....

Last edited by Fastgirl; 11-04-2009, 09:16 PM. Reason: added more pix of todays adventures

Comment

Stunta
                    now you just gotta learn to twirl it and get on one wheel.
                    I live in my own little world, but it's OK they know me here

Comment

my dad has a

I'll find out his hourly rate and PM ya the details

Comment

Originally posted by Bundera78 View Post
                        my dad has a

I'll find out his hourly rate and PM ya the details
                        did you not see the previous pics.... delete your post now.......

Comment

HEY!! Shaddap arwon!......sif I could tip that sized loader forward....right?....It cant be done can it?

Comment

Originally posted by Fastgirl View Post
                            HEY!! Shaddap arwon!......sif I could tip that sized loader forward....right?....It cant be done can it?

famous last words if ever.....

yes you can. I am trying to find a pic of a loader about the same size as pictures bucket down in a hopper, wheels in the air like a stripper doing the vertical splits....

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X