Fishing spots down south

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing spots down south

I'm heading off in a couple of days. Going down the inland route to Albany then across the bottom to Augusta and back to Perth up the coast road. I've looked at a heap of websites but thought that someone might know of some good places to stop and do some fishing?

Beach or rock do you have a 4wd There should be plenty of salmon down there atm

Comment

do you have a boat or beach fishing??

not last w/e but the w/e before me and my mates got 5 tuna a bonito and a salmon in about an hour and a half at albany. but that was from a boat just next to the islands in the middle of the bay
      Wes

Comment

Yeah sorry, first post lacked a bit of info. Mostly beach fishing as I'll have the kids with me but I'll get out onto the rocks if I get a chance. Have a Holden Adventra, it's no 4WD but it's surprising the places i have had it in the past

Comment

There were salmon at Little Beach near Two People Bay at Albany on Monday/Tuesday over Easter saw three caught in one hour by four fisherpeoples. Good spot for kids as well and easy to get to. Need se to sw winds to be off shore.
          They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Working...
          X