Estelle Blackburn, Broken Lives

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Estelle Blackburn, Broken Lives

My son needs to read this book over the holidays for school and the earliest we can get it is to order it, 2-3 weeks. I have rung a few second hand shops as well to no avail. Does anyone have a copy we can borrow for a week or two or know where there is one in a shop?

12 phone calls later, found one. Please ignore post.
    Last edited by chew; 16-04-2009, 02:15 PM. Reason: Found one!
    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Its a good book. I'm sure you'd appreciate it too if you get a chance to flick through it. Absolutely mind boggling reading, knowing that its all true.

Comment

Watched the TV show recently about Mr Cook and didnt realise the length of time he was active so will probably read the book now I own it. I also live in the suburb where he was based. Anyone know the address?
      They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Nah, dont know his address, but i have looked at some of the properties in the western suburbs (cott and nedlands) where he attacked people. Its eerie when its close to home in areas you know well.

Comment

Working...
        X