Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Places to eat around the hills

Hi everyone!

Taint and I want to go out for dinner tonight somewhere new but somewhere not too far from home.

We live up in Lesmurdie so places around Kalamunda/Gooseberry Hill kinda way would be ideal.

If you know of anywhere awesome, please post in here

Cheers

Lou
    In the cherry blossom's shade
    There's no such thing
    as a stranger.

Originally posted by chee View Post
    Wow looks like one of those places where you would need to swing past Maccas to fill yourself up afterwards! Is it nouveau cuisine??
    In the cherry blossom's shade
    There's no such thing
    as a stranger.

Comment

I have heard good things about the loose box (as as that sounds) but tonight is not a fancy dinner night. Grab a pint at the Kalamunda and then pizza at Little Caesars

Comment

Never really been there myself but it has been recommended to me... Elmars wood fired pizza's I hear are pretty yum. Well I think that's the resturants name.

Comment

or try the Lamplight down in Forrestfield
          Unlikely adventures require unlikely tools.

Comment

Mundy Gusto in Mundaring?
            near Little Caesars

nice food
            ellE

jenius

Comment

theres not much to choose from other then road kill and a few little resturants really. but its always those little places that do the best food

Comment

Araluen Golf Club has some great food Wed, Fri & sat Nights. Also has a great cafe during the day. Excellent hoon roads to get there and a great view.

You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

The golf club looks nice, maybe for another day though. Will be taking the car, so not too worried about the trip there.

Comment

Originally posted by rebel250 View Post
                    Never really been there myself but it has been recommended to me... Elmars wood fired pizza's I hear are pretty yum. Well I think that's the resturants name.
                    Went to a Wedding there last month and the food was great and plenty on the plate.

Graelin

Comment

Originally posted by chee View Post
                      quite is an understatement, plus soemtimes there isn't much of a choice in the food, you really have to like exotic and not much

+1 for Mundy Gusto the girls go there once a year for mains then onto Little Caesars for Dessert Pizza

Comment

Like thai food? Thai on the hill in Kalamunda has always been good when we've been there.
                        Pints at the pub after.

Comment

thanks for the suggestions peoples. Had a few pints and dinner at the kalamunda hotel. Food was pretty good. I usually only have pub grub and never go into the restaurant there.

Comment

The Brook Restaurant on Seaborne Road Parkerville. Really lovely little restaurant. Very well priced and great food. great atmosphere as well. Me and my family go there often.
                            Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                            hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Working...
                            X