This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asylum seekers.

How would you like the Australian government to deal with Asylum seekers?
    Last edited by T-roy; 20-04-2009, 12:07 PM.
    You talk about domination, but have you ever caress her spine with your fingertips, Bedded her for the night, or gotten lost in her beauty?

What are your thoughts T-roy?

Comment

I don't have an opinion on the subject, all i know is its a problem in Australian.

I would just like to see other peoples view and ideas for dealing with the problem.

These people are just costing Australia money, money that could be spent on other things that could benefit Australia.
      You talk about domination, but have you ever caress her spine with your fingertips, Bedded her for the night, or gotten lost in her beauty?

Comment

Hahahaha.

You slay me, T-Roy.
        Originally posted by Melkor
        The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

I would just like to see other peoples view and ideas for dealing with the problem.
          The problem.
          Refugees?

What are your thoughts on Asylum seekers?
          Thoughts on them?

I don't get it.. what are you trying to "deal" with?

edit:
          I don't have an opinion on the subject, all i know is its a problem in Australia
          C'mon, don't be lazy.

Moved.
          Last edited by Maxo; 20-04-2009, 12:16 PM.

Comment

I think it's funny how we put them through try outs, requiring a higher standard than most of the Australian born kids.
            This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

ship em home, if they can spend life savings on jumping on some old wooden boat to come over here illegally, why couldnt they try gain legal entrance? and why are they coming here if they are genuine refugees? wouldnt you go to the nearest "safe" country, not half way around the world

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                I think it's funny how we put them through try outs, requiring a higher standard than most of the Australian born kids.
                Originally posted by T-roy View Post
                I don't have an opinion on the subject, all i know is its a problem in Australian.

Fkn LOL
                In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                Its the little things that make the difference
                Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Originally posted by mark00001 View Post
                  ship em home, if they can spend life savings on jumping on some old wooden boat to come over here illegally, why couldnt they try gain legal entrance? and why are they coming here if they are genuine refugees? wouldnt you go to the nearest "safe" country, not half way around the world
                  http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...anding-81711/8

Comment

Turn them around and send them back.

If you want to live in Australia, do it the correct way. No chance in hell that they would accept, house and give medical treatment to a boat load of Australians if the situation was reversed.
                    A man's dog can live on nothing but anger, the taste of its own balls and smaller dogs.

Comment

Should we try to find a balance between protecting 'our' own interests and helping those who are victims elsewhere? Yes. And if you find an answer to this one, you're a fucking legend.

Should we at least consider that these are people living in conflict everyday and not simply looking for a better standard of living? Yes.

Originally posted by T-roy View Post

These people are just costing Australia money, money that could be spent on other things that could benefit Australia.
                      No opinion huh
                      Last edited by Diesal; 20-04-2009, 12:39 PM. Reason: other peeps edits ruins diesals fun :(

Comment

Practice for the army, navy, airforce??

Comment

i think those new torpedos could use testing, if they cant go down the right paths to come here then dont come at all
                          A motorcycle is a joy machine. It's a machine of wonders, a metal bird, a motorized prosthetic. It's light and dark and shiny and dirty and warm and cold lapping over each other; it's a conduit of grace, it's a catalyst for bonding the gritty and the holy.

Comment

If there's no real threat (as in similar to a Hitler chasing them down) to life back home, heal them far enough so they don't die and ship them back.

Comment

I dont agree that we should have to accept them into the country, give them food and water supplies and fuel to get them back (and a fire extinguisher) and then turn them around. I know they come from countries with substandard living etc etc etc, and i feel sorry for the innocent one's especially the children. But this is our country and the goverment has a duty to protect it for all the legal citizens here already. If they feel they have a right to be here, do it legally!

Comment

Working...
                              X