A wizard getting tasered

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A wizard getting tasered

Naked Wizard Taser Brawl At Coachella (VIDEO NSFW)
    "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Looks like a rave, That explains his small penis
    Free android puzzle game
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...TempleOfMedina

Comment

Pretty tough call IMO... not sure if the use of the taser was warranted considering he didn't lash out at the officers. Are they allowed to use tasers if you just blatantly refuse to do what they want? As in non-violently?

Comment

I like the other story linked off this page...

Egotastic! - Denni Parkinson: Nude Model Girlfriend of Sir Richard Branson

**NSFW**

Comment

Damn those censory stars!!!

Comment

"Can't you see how beautiful this is?"
            He cops somes voltage and then says "This is the most beautiful thing"

He was tripping balls!

Comment

Fat useless cops. They couldn't even restrain the guy AFTER tasering him.
              Less time at the doughnut shop and learn some technique... you fail.

S.
              Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Coachella....rad

I've got a friend from Melbourne who has just been attending, reckons its AWESOME...

Comment

Did he just drop the knee in on purpose?

Cheap shot fatarse.
                  This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                    Did he just drop the knee in on purpose?

Cheap shot fatarse.
                    cheap yes, those cops are doing a shocking job of restraining the man...

Loved this line in the article:
                    "The officer grabs the gown and tosses to the Naked Wizard, but he casts it away again"

Excellent pun

Also the vid description at the start "PS - this man has an amazingly tiny penis"

Comment

Originally posted by Teedo View Post
                      Looks like a rave, That explains his small penis
                      I read this and at first thought "Huh?"

And then I realised what you are talking about. I think most of us have been there at some stage...

Comment

There was a point where the Wizard actually grabs the cops groin area, thats why he pulls out the taser. But i agree with Stevo, Sprint, etc they did do a poor job restraining him and dropping the knee was a cheap shot.

Comment

I am not sure,

Were those guys actually cops? Rather overweight plods if so, poor restraint technique, weird use of taser especially concentrating it around the neck area. Seems that cops feel more free to use a taser since its 'safe' even though they definetly are not.

Comment

since when can cops hold a tazar to some ones chest right at their heart and keep blasting them?
                            if three cops that big cant restain a dude such as the wizard, with out excess brutality and continous use of tazar, they should be police school.

....but if he is a real wizard why doesnt he make his willy bigger, a magic spell should add a few inches at least.

Comment

Originally posted by MuNch View Post
                              Seems that cops feel more free to use a taser since its 'safe' even though they definetly are not.
                              i'd still prefer them to use a "not safe" tazer on me than a "not un-lethal" handgun
                              "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Working...
                              X