Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Thread for Random Photos (That dont deserve their thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my bike back today after 3 months in the repair shop and since i have a new Sony camera i thought i'd play around.

starting Pic.

I think about sex every tits seconds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sventek View Post
      One of the street performers in Perth as part of the Christmas Festival tonight.

He was doing well.

But then the wind made things a little difficult.
      AAHHAHAA! Oh man!
      How do blind people know when to stop wiping?

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_4945.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	394.6 KB
ID:	4901177

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_4977.jpg
Size:	248.6 KB
ID:	4901178

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_5090.jpg
Size:	358.4 KB
ID:	4901179
        Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

• Originally posted by Twigs View Post
          An engagement shoot?
          What a fantastic way to make more money of people!
          Who thought of this wonderful idea?
          Regardless of my views on an "Engagement Photo shoot." I can appreciate the great photos

Next thing you know they'll be pre-divorce shoots and pre-chrisiting shoots.... and god know what else!
          Feel I should reply and defend vbroom's honour.

Ultimately for us, choosing to do an "engagement shoot" was no different to booking a photographer to do some family portraits. It was a great way to see whether we would like memoryhouse to do our photography for our wedding and an excuse to get some long overdue (according to the better half) quality photos of us as a couple.

It has nothing to do with "making more money off of people" we were very happy with the work, it was done at a more than reasonable price and now we can relax knowing we don't have to worry about finding the right photographer for our wedding as it's now been taken care of.

There's social constraint that suggested we needed an engagement shoot, it's a choice not extortion.

I wonder how many people spend thousands on a photographer for their wedding day only to be disappointed in the result? Maybe if more took part in an engagement shoot they would know if they would work well together.

Comment

• I see your point...
            I guess I'm too old fashioned for the 21st century sometimes.
            I have decent photos of me and my boyfriend- and we have good ones of just each other.
            I think it's a matter of really having a good look, or getting your parents to take the photos if you know they aren't camera spastic. I know my dad is great with a camera, sometimes you don't need a professional, all you need is some one with a good eye and knows you well enough to capture you at your best.
            I'm not shunning professionals- they're professionals for a reason obviously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twigs View Post
              I see your point...
              I guess I'm too old fashioned for the 21st century sometimes.
              I have decent photos of me and my boyfriend- and we have good ones of just each other.
              I think it's a matter of really having a good look, or getting your parents to take the photos if you know they aren't camera spastic. I know my dad is great with a camera, sometimes you don't need a professional, all you need is some one with a good eye and knows you well enough to capture you at your best.
              I'm not shunning professionals- they're professionals for a reason obviously.
              As someone who once got engaged in the 20th century - before most people considered the impact of the Y2K bug - I considered having an engagement shoot, so I can assure you that it s not a new fashioned idea. If you look at the royal family, there are official engagement photographs that go back to at least the first half of last century..... I know that you are still quite young, so just because you have not heard of something before does not make necessarily make it a new idea.

Comment

• Couple of random psb'rs. (and a few more in the crowd)
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Satan1 View Post
                  Feel I should reply and defend vbroom's honour.

Ultimately for us, choosing to do an "engagement shoot" was no different to booking a photographer to do some family portraits. It was a great way to see whether we would like memoryhouse to do our photography for our wedding and an excuse to get some long overdue (according to the better half) quality photos of us as a couple.

It has nothing to do with "making more money off of people" we were very happy with the work, it was done at a more than reasonable price and now we can relax knowing we don't have to worry about finding the right photographer for our wedding as it's now been taken care of.

There's social constraint that suggested we needed an engagement shoot, it's a choice not extortion.

I wonder how many people spend thousands on a photographer for their wedding day only to be disappointed in the result? Maybe if more took part in an engagement shoot they would know if they would work well together.
                  Cheers Shane

Originally posted by dugy View Post
                  Couple of random psb'rs. (and a few more in the crowd)
                  Congrats dugy!

Comment

• Originally posted by vbroom View Post
                    Congrats dugy!
                    Cheers.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Bit of a Pilbara Pride Rock happening here...
                      Originally posted by Ferris
                      I love how PSB has turned into "Dear Martha"

Figure shit out yourselves, retards.

Comment

• These guys were confident enough to bring a pool to store their catch.

"He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

• Nothing like being in a paddling pool on a hot Boxing Day.

"He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

• Code:
                            Couple of photos from Mandurah last night, still learning.

Have you tried cropping? Would make all the difference to those shots, patricularly in getting rid of uninteresting/unnecesary foreground. Only downside is that it will effectively make any noise/out of focus/shake issues more apparent. If yoy are simply working on a PC with Windows, use the Live Photo Editor. Good as a basic tool for cropping, noise reduction, satuation/exposure adjustment, etc. http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...ml#post2118664 Take a look at some of these I posted in this thread earlier. They look a bit overdone , but that is down to not being posted in the correct resolution. All edited with the above program. I've moved onto better things now (Lightroom), but Editor is still used for quick results.
                            " Lightly Seared On The Reality Grill"

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_5821.jpg
Size:	383.7 KB
ID:	4901366
                              Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

• S.
                                Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Working...
                                X