Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Thread for Random Photos (That dont deserve their thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i was just thinking about this the other day while having lunch.... we use to ride the wall on the picnic grass back in the day & do flips off the 4th pylon into the water but never straight down the concrete lol looks like he only did the little part

Comment

• Originally posted by Hillz View Post

i was just thinking about this the other day while having lunch.... we use to ride the wall on the picnic grass back in the day & do flips off the 4th pylon into the water but never straight down the concrete lol looks like he only did the little part

Is that Mundaring Weir? Even if you could get to the other side with a bike it's an almost vertical drop 1/2 the way down
      #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
      Originally posted by Phildo
      Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
      Originally posted by filbert
      i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
      Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

• yeah mundaring weir, turns out i know this MTB guy lol

Comment

• Chucked an old thumbdrive in the 'puter for background and these have been popping up.

Mr Miller

Ant West?

The usual suspects
          They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

• That is an awesome find!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            soon to be on the dirt...

Comment

• Originally posted by chew View Post

Holly Batman! In all my years of watching Motogp, I had never noticed that these bikes have a rear wheel fender! This one seems rather large?

Comment

• They have shrunk quite a bit in recent years, and almost all of them are black with only a few sponsor logos on them, so they are quite easy to miss.
                Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

• Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
                  They have shrunk quite a bit in recent years, and almost all of them are black with only a few sponsor logos on them, so they are quite easy to miss.
                  Yet a cop would see them at a 1000 yards
                  #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                  Originally posted by Phildo
                  Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                  Originally posted by filbert
                  i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                  Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Comment

• Time for some more lightning. Up at Pannawonica early this week, got one good night. It was a bit far away, so required some heavy cropping. Until it got too close, and I was losing shots to overexposure until i stopped the aperture down. None of these are layered, all single exposures. No saturation or temp shift done, just the usual exposure, highlights, sharpness, etc.

" Lightly Seared On The Reality Grill"

Comment

• A Few more. These have a little blur in them, as if I had some slight camera movement on the tripod.

Comment

• Originally posted by ranmar850 View Post
                          A Few more. These have a little blur in them, as if I had some slight camera movement on the tripod.

Pretty sure you have screenshotted a Thor movie there
                          Knowledge without mileage equals bullshit.

"The feelings mutual so kindly fuck off"

Comment

• Originally posted by Geeman View Post
                            Pretty sure you have screenshotted a Thor movie there
                            Sorta looks like bad CGI. Or, to the tower--"are you feeling lucky?" Thats a full-size Telstra tower on that hill.

Comment

• Originally posted by ranmar850 View Post
                              Sorta looks like bad CGI. Or, to the tower--"are you feeling lucky?" Thats a full-size Telstra tower on that hill.
                              Havent been there for a few years but i know the area pretty well. If you have time Euros Bluff is very photogenic with the river up around this time of year, not that far out of town.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
                              Knowledge without mileage equals bullshit.

"The feelings mutual so kindly fuck off"

Comment

• I only found Pannawonica Hill the day after that. Would've likely been a better place tophotgraph that storm from, possibly. Where is Euros Bluff? On the Millstream road?

Comment

Working...
                                X