Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Thread for Random Photos (That dont deserve their thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a track to the top of Panna hill too, there has been a wedding up there!!

The Euros track is about half way back to the highway, turning left (south) off the bitumen and a few km in. Probably need some current local knowledge as looking at google maps there is a lot of development in between the Mesa J and Mesa A mine sites which is about where Euros Bluff is.
    Knowledge without mileage equals bullshit.

"The feelings mutual so kindly fuck off"

Comment

• so like 1000's of people i got a pic of the plane... i had to rush the lady at subway so i wouldnt get stuck behind it

Comment

• Not a photo, drone footage of a recent trip , shot by a mate, edited by me. I've now gone out and bought a drone myself. Shot at the Montebello Islands, off the Pilbara coast.

" Lightly Seared On The Reality Grill"

Comment

• Just back from a good stay up on Ningaloo Station. For a coastal location, it certainly turns on the Milky Way. This is my first attempt at Pano stacking with MW shots--six vertical, with the Samyang 14mm manual lens on the faithful Pentax K-x. iso 6400, 20 sec exposure, f2.8.

" Lightly Seared On The Reality Grill"

Comment

• Originally posted by ranmar850 View Post
            Not a photo, drone footage of a recent trip , shot by a mate, edited by me. I've now gone out and bought a drone myself. Shot at the Montebello Islands, off the Pilbara coast.
            That's some clean footage.
            I'm assuming he is flying a DJI?
            Ever tried flying Acro or a freestyle drone with FPV?

The things you can do with a 5 inch quad is incredible.

I don't normally fly cinematic like this, the quad isn't really built for it. I normally try and fly tighter spaces and gaps but out camping it was a great opportunity to have a good look at the coast line.
            Worth looking into if you decide you really like flying.
            Those DJI drone are great, but its like flying a hot air balloon and you are limited as to where you can take it.

You talk about domination, but have you ever caress her spine with your fingertips, Bedded her for the night, or gotten lost in her beauty?

Comment

Working...
            X