Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Porsche GT3 vs CBR1000RR vs R1 - INSANE VIDEO!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porsche GT3 vs CBR1000RR vs R1 - INSANE VIDEO!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N3olV2PwbE"]INSANE[/ame] Insane bit of u-tube video! Esp at around the 59sec mark !!! Farken hell....

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccckk yer.. thats nuts... they must have a terminal disease.. because that was close to putting them out of their misery

south america?
    comic sans is OKAY!

Comment

I love how the 'right lane cloggers' actually move the fuck over when they're blocking him. the riding isn't that bad although i would never be doing that sorta shit when a cager is trying to keep up, even if i knew the bloke...
      Last edited by polonY; 17-05-2009, 11:31 PM.

Comment

*yawn*

unfortunately i've done stupider shit
        (226): Forecast for tonight is alcohol, low standards and poor decisions.

Comment

Bunch of fucksticks.
          http://jupiterstravellers.org

Comment

looks like fun!!
            Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

Originally posted by George89 View Post
              south america?
              I'd go with Oahu (Hawaii), guys pulls the shaka near the end and I'm dead sure the road is in Test Drive, Unlimited
              Originally posted by Koola
              Someone sig this.

Comment

Fark!
                That bit where he get out of shape right behind them :O

Jeesus
                Originally posted by Ryanoceros
                How many bikes can you buy today that have an otto cycle motor?

Comment

Holy shit the gt3 is pretty damn fast.. for a machine towing 1.4 tonnes of metal, pushing out 400hp it sure hauls ass.

Comment

Maybe not stock.

Looked fastfowarded in a few bits?

Comment

The porsche has fucking huge sticky tyres, and rear engine (and massive brakes, too)... doesn't matter how much more power the bike has on windy roads like that if you can't put it to the ground.

400hp in a cage around that weight is plenty for that sort of road.
                      “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Working...
                      X