*NWS* Water surface tension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *NWS* Water surface tension

Isn't it amazing how the balloon bursts and the water stays within the balloons shape for a split second, just fantastic, man I love physics ... ^_^

So how many of you even noticed the water balloon?
    07 MV F41000R
    09 Blazing orange Speed Triple
    07 CBR 600RR trackbike
    sigpic http://www.ozspeedphotography.com/

need.....more.......physics

Comment

... water balloon??

Comment

Originally posted by Ozboy View Post
        Isn't it amazing how the balloon bursts and the water stays within the balloons shape for a split second, just fantastic, man I love physics ... ^_^

So how many of you even noticed the water balloon?
        Forget the water balloon check out that chick's tits!!
        Originally posted by Koola
        Someone sig this.

Comment

cant stop watching!!!
          IM ALWAYS ON THE EDGE, ITS ONLY THE SHARPNESS THAT VARYS

Comment

I like your style
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Murley View Post
              Forget the water balloon check out that chick's tits!!
              An "F" in physics I'm guessing. ...
              07 MV F41000R
              07 CBR 600RR trackbike

Comment

An "F" in physics I'm guessing.
                looks like more of a 'C' to me... maybe even a 'D'

Comment

I could have got an A+ if the practical sessions were like that at school

Comment

An "F" in physics I'm guessing. ...
                    Hahah funny you mention that... our physics teacher was by far the hottest teacher at school, one of the guys in our class had a *MASSIVE* crush on her ("she touched my hand OMG OMG I've never washing it again!" etc etc - bought her flowers for Valentines).

Thing is I was the one that got in trouble for "sexual harassment" by another teacher who mistook me for my stalky friend and told me to "stop what I was doing". I reply with "What the??" and he's like "I'm not going to repeat this - you know what I'm talking about... just make sure it stops". What a dickhead.

Hottie physics teacher ended up telling me not to bother rocking up to class because I talked too much and disturbed the people that were trying really hard. She suggested I play basketball instead of going to physics class, which I gladly accepted. I ended up getting the best score in our year group for the mock TEE exams

She was later kicked out of school for having sexual relations with a student
                    Someone sig this.

Comment

LOLOLOL!

Was she on the news?

Comment

Originally posted by Murley View Post
                        Hahah funny you mention that... our physics teacher was by far the hottest teacher at school, one of the guys in our class had a *MASSIVE* crush on her ("she touched my hand OMG OMG I've never washing it again!" etc etc - bought her flowers for Valentines).

Thing is I was the one that got in trouble for "sexual harassment" by another teacher who mistook me for my stalky friend and told me to "stop what I was doing". I reply with "What the??" and he's like "I'm not going to repeat this - you know what I'm talking about... just make sure it stops". What a dickhead.

Hottie physics teacher ended up telling me not to bother rocking up to class because I talked too much and disturbed the people that were trying really hard. She suggested I play basketball instead of going to physics class, which I gladly accepted. I ended up getting the best score in our year group for the mock TEE exams

WOW, what a story.
                        Now stop shitting in my thread and concentrate on the water titties ... ahh, I mean tension. ^_^
                        07 MV F41000R
                        07 CBR 600RR trackbike

Comment

Hahahah... many apologies

mmmm.... water tension *drool*

Edit: umm, do you have any more displays of "physics"?
                          Someone sig this.

Comment

I would have paid a lot more attention in physics if it was like this.
                            http://jupiterstravellers.org

Comment

And here she is again:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR5BgpUsV5w]YouTube - Bubble gum burst in slow motion[/ame]
                              "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X