X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You lucky...........dog!
    Smoke me a kipper...I'll be home in time for breakfast

Comment

• Eddie (First born) LuLu (adopted) Ally (Eddie's Mum, rescued from breeder)

Sadly Eddie and Ally have Passed

I still have Lu and adopted another old girl soon after Ally's passing at 15 (amazing for a King Charles)

Comment

• Sprry about the sizing, any hints how to east resize?

Comment

• Copper seems so happy after eating a lot of treats from the pet feeder. Meanwhile, Pumpkin is not happy sharing the couch with her enemy.
          BTW, how to use the attachment option? I can't figure it out so I just use an image host to post the photo
          Last edited by joyjoy22; 14-01-2019, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by joyjoy22 View Post

BTW, how to use the attachment option? I can't figure it out so I just use an image host to post the photo
            thats how you do it

Comment

• Golden retriever reboot or Goldy v 2.0 her name is Lexi she is bewt !

I cant help it if your perceptions don't match my reality

Comment

• Beautiful....but do tend to be as stubborn as a mule....my flatcoat is anyway
                Smoke me a kipper...I'll be home in time for breakfast

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                  Golden retriever reboot or Goldy v 2.0 her name is Lexi she is bewt !
                  Originally posted by Heretic View Post

Gorgeous little thing reminds me of our late Goldie when she was a pup

Originally posted by BusaSteve View Post
                  Beautiful....but do tend to be as stubborn as a mule....my flatcoat is anyway
                  Is yours male or female? Our female was quite good and very obedient once the missus did a bit of training as a pup
                  #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                  Originally posted by Phildo
                  Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                  Originally posted by filbert
                  i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                  Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

• Gog at 4. How the hell he made it this far, who knows.

The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Comment

• https://www.communitynews.com.au/eas...us-dog-attack/

this is was my pup and myself, having dramas with Bassendean council. The wonderful owner of the attacking dogs decided she should not have to contribute to the vet fees. Council advised I would have to sue her in civil court, told me I would have to pay a extra $130 for FOI papers(rangers notes) and submit these to magistrate court and this will get ball rolling. Took papers to magistrate court with her details redacted from paperwork, court laughed at me and said “how are we meant to know who to send it to” explained to court that Council advised that it would be organised between themselves, appears this was incorrect.

Back to Bassendean Council, senior ranger advises this is a learning process for them. I keep chasing updates as they are not contacting me. Called last Wednesday, late in afternoon, was advised I would need to apply in writing to have the wonderful woman who owns the attacking dogs details supplied to me, and there is a 30 day period to do this, that would run out the next day, good thing I called.

any advice from the Brains trust would be greatly appreciated

Comment

• Get a lawyer. but maybe this :

https://www.oic.wa.gov.au/en-au/FTP013 internal and external disputes.

How your dog didnt get killed. They were totally going it to do that damage.

Personally I'd go Fk the process and get the lawyer to apply to the magistrates court to order the LG to release the name. But I'm not a lawyer...

Comment

• and.

Another birthday pic...

Comment

• Originally posted by AZAZL View Post
                            Get a lawyer. but maybe this :

https://www.oic.wa.gov.au/en-au/FTP013 internal and external disputes.

How your dog didnt get killed. They were totally going it to do that damage.

Personally I'd go Fk the process and get the lawyer to apply to the magistrates court to order the LG to release the name. But I'm not a lawyer...
                            Yeah, I’m dealing at moment, I was lucky and fought very hard. Ended up putting him on my shoulders and kicking the fuck out of them, but they kept coming. Trying to keep costs down as I’m full time student, but not letting it go. Council should have prosecuted her in first place, instead they just fined her

Comment

• My little fat puppy is growing up fast.

“How people treat you is their karma; how you respond is yours.”

Comment

• She's cute as fuck mate.
                                All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
                                #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
                                Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

Working...
                                X