Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorcycle personality test!

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?

There is a Motorcycle Personality test in there somewhere, and now I cant find it! The Zombie survival test is just as funny.

Found it....

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=1...870837436152068

and my results are....

Suzuki VStrom
    You scored 3 moxie, 5 zeal, and -4 pomp!
    You have the traits of a sensible and effective rider, with an utter lack of concern for image, so you should feel comfortable riding a sensible, effective, and hideous bike like the VStrom.
    You are the rider most likely to Rhino-Coat your bike for the sake of practicality.

Well they fucked up... they forgot to ask my height and my feet wont touch the ground off a VStrom

Comment

Moto Guzzi V11
      You scored 4 moxie, 8 zeal, and -5 pomp!
      You've ridden 'em all. You love riding, and you're at the peak of your game. You develop irrational love for unusual motorcycles, and the latest acquisition is a sweet Moto Guzzi.

You are the most likely among the personality types to own a garage full of esoteric old bikes awaiting restoration.

mmmmmmmmm
      RIP Scott!
      RIP Onikage!
      RIP ODDZ!

Comment

Hmm they reckon Harley 883 :o i went back, changed some answers, still harley 883. at least then they go into a big ramble about how slow and heavy and expensive harley's are compared to other bikes

Comment

Harley 883 Sportster
          You scored 3 moxie, 5 zeal, and 3 pomp!
          You scored dead center average, lacking any of the personality quirks that normally drive people to motorcycling.

I Lack personality.

Comment

You scored 3 moxie, 1 zeal, and 8 pomp!
            You're a bit of a snob, but otherwise well-adjusted.

Your bike is the Ducati Monster. Sexy. Powerful. Agile. Italian style in a badass matte black.

Of all the test takers, you are most likely to have been hoping for your result to indicate that your bike is a Harley. It isn't. Sorry. You show the potential to become a superior rider, and you need a bike that encourages and rewards your learning. The Harley will just hold you back, and you'll have nagging feelings that something is wrong.

The Suzuki SV series is also a good bet, but it wouldn't appeal to you. Far too Common.

Awesome.. I always knew the monster and I had some kind special connection!

Comment

8 Moxie 5 Zeal 7 Pomp

Aprilia RSV Mille

Is there any more to say
              PERFORMANCE TRAINING CENTRE

Comment

Yamaha FJR1300

Bloody spot on too..............I love that bike

Comment

================================================== =
                  Yamaha FJR1300
                  You scored 4 moxie, 7 zeal, and 1 pomp!
                  You have the characteristics of a master street rider. On the way to work, your love for riding sometimes leads you to take the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. You live for the perfect road, and plan vacations around riding.
                  You need a bike that can handle your addiction to the twisties as well as comfortably carry two on a weekend trip through the mountains. Your bike is the FJR1300. Can I borrow it someday?

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 60% on moxie

You scored higher than 70% on zeal

You scored higher than 34% on pomp

================================================== ==

Alrighty I like that test LOL

Comment

:o
                    Harley 883 Sportster
                    You scored 0 moxie, 3 zeal, and 3 pomp!

You scored higher than 12% on moxie

You scored higher than 6% on zeal

You scored higher than 75% on pomp

gotta be wrong
                    If you've put yourself in a position where someone has to see you in order for you to be safe -- to see you, and to give a fuck -- you've already blown it." -- Neal Stephenson,

Comment

What kinda bike

Dirt Bike
                      Congratulations! You scored 61! I don't ride dirt bikes

Very nice...personally one of my favorites...chances are you have a little bad boy in you. On the weekends we can find you at the track or out in the desert...maybe I'll see you there

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on CC's

If you've put yourself in a position where someone has to see you in order for you to be safe -- to see you, and to give a fuck -- you've already blown it." -- Neal Stephenson,

Comment

You scored 7 moxie, 10 zeal, and 4 pomp!
                        You're addicted to speed, but have the knowledge and experience to match. Although you like to win, you don't really care so much about competing with others as much as competing with yourself.
                        Your bike is the Yamaha YZF R1. Given how easily the rear wheel on this beast spins up coming out of turns, it is fortunate that you constantly work to improve your skills. (I've seen more R1s crash at track days than any other bike.)

It was a close decision with the Suzuki GSXR1000, but your personality seemed a bit more R1-ish. (But hey, I could be wrong. Its only a silly test.)

Dammit I wanted a new GSXR 750! <_< stupid test

Comment

WTF a harley rider!!! Who the F***k came up with this? <_<
                          going outside to pat the R1 F**kin harley rider my big fat round and well padded arse!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <_<
                          Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                          hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Ducati Monster
                            You scored 3 moxie, 3 zeal, and 7 pomp!
                            You&#39;re a bit of a snob, but otherwise well-adjusted.

Your bike is the Ducati Monster. Sexy. Powerful. Agile. Italian style in a badass matte black.

Of all the test takers, you are most likely to have been hoping for your result to indicate that your bike is a Harley. It isn&#39;t. Sorry. You show the potential to become a superior rider, and you need a bike that encourages and rewards your learning. The Harley will just hold you back, and you&#39;ll have nagging feelings that something is wrong.

The Suzuki SV series is also a good bet, but it wouldn&#39;t appeal to you. Far too Common.

Comment

Aprilia RSV Mille

You scored 8 moxie, 0 zeal, and 6 pomp!

You&#39;re a fast and competent rider, but maybe not quite as good as you think you are. You&#39;ve spent some big bucks on a sexy Aprilia, now go buy a beat-up Kawasaki EX500 as a track bike and get in some practice before you kill yourself.
                              Seriously. The Mille&#39;s power scares the crap out of you at times, and you mostly bought it because you wanted something more unusual than a Ducati. Its not comfortable, you&#39;re not having fun, and you&#39;re riding less than you did on your old bike. If you&#39;re not willing to put in some serious practice time, you should really get something a little less purposefully lethal.

Close, but it&#39;s not a Ducati Superbike

Comment

Working...
                              X