Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well that (The Cabin in the Woods) was fantastic... I think you have to be a certain kind of person to love it, but there you are.

Thanks mekon and chew - you're champions.

Just to throw it out there, I'd recommend The Unborn as well; that was a fun ride IIRC.

Is "The Cube" like Saw, but not shit?
    Originally posted by Dragunov-21
    If you want me to answer a question, I want you to ask one that doesn't put words in my mouth that were never there.

Comment

• tpbing right now

Comment

• Oz the great and powerful. You know it's coming, but with the monkeys jumping at ya and ol' mate producer cranking the volume to 11, my heart skipped for nothing but the shock of the noise. Yes, I'm a pussy weak bitch.

Comment

• Never saw Saw.
          They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

• Cube: Like saw but even shitter. Over-acted, spot it coming from three days ago, even the twist left you wondering why they bothered.

Haven't seen a decent scary movie since Aliens.
            "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

• Originally posted by chew View Post
              Never saw Saw.
              There's two types of horror - being afraid of what you can't see (which scares the living christ out of me), and getting your jollies watching uber graphic violence.

I refuse to watch any of the Saw flicks, just ain't my thang. I'd much rather watch The Shining with the blanket pulled up to my eyes.
              Originally posted by vk6hgr
              My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

• On a similar subject, do all y'all try and work it out or just run with it and play ignorant?

I've loved movies that mates have hated because they "saw it coming ages ago" but I'm a pretty compliant viewer...
                If you want me to answer a question, I want you to ask one that doesn't put words in my mouth that were never there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daise View Post
                  There's two types of horror - being afraid of what you can't see (which scares the living christ out of me), and getting your jollies watching uber graphic violence.

I refuse to watch any of the Saw flicks, just ain't my thang. I'd much rather watch The Shining with the blanket pulled up to my eyes.
                  I thought Jeepers Creepers was pretty cool until they brought the demon out into the light and it just started killing things.

I was gonna watch A Serbian Film at some point just to see what the fuss was all about... but then I asked myself why I'd want to put myself through something just to make me feel bad.

Comment

• Wolf creek and the thing ( the one with kurt russell) were the only movies that kinda disturbed me.

Sorry, forgot wolf creek is a bit rapey..
                    'Tis easier to ask forgiveness, than it is to get permission..

Comment

• I enjoyed The Cube. It was astronomical!
                      Originally posted by Abuse this
                      Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

• I second event horizon and cube,but then I like sci-fi, but not so much horror, so take it with a grain of salt.

Also, how long before turbos sexpo thread gets dragged up again like it does pretty much every year sexpo is on?
                        Filbert on Moto Guzzis;
                        Originally posted by filbert
                        it's like a ducati with the motor put in sideways for people who are too scared of the power of harley davidsons

Comment

• sharing is caring, so here - i discovered this youtube channel tonight. goofy-looking american guy who goes around looking at all sorts of cars (including exotics). his 'reviews' are in and around the cars, revs them and goes to a lot of detail showing things you don't usually see on top gear et al.
                          The Driver's Seat of YouTube! (www.Saabkyle04.com) - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by Drasius View Post
                            I second event horizon and cube,but then I like sci-fi, but not so much horror, so take it with a grain of salt.

Also, how long before turbos sexpo thread gets dragged up again like it does pretty much every year sexpo is on?
                            About until you dragged it up and thoughtlessly failed to provide a link?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drasius View Post
                              Oh... I reckon I can top what I did to the R1.... stay tuned...
                              Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

• Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
                                Oh... I reckon I can top what I did to the R1.... stay tuned...
                                I'm intrigued, yet somewhat repulsed already...
                                Originally posted by vk6hgr
                                My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Working...
                                X