Clear All

• They go the other way.

Comment

• Over the top...?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk
      " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

• Originally posted by agrid View Post
        Here's a little perspective story. Last Thursday I was sitting in the pub after work trawling through PSB looking for someone to insult. I got a call from my 25 year old son in in California, "Dad, I can't breathe".

Today he is out of hospital after being on an antibiotic drip and oxygen. If the travel insurance fucks me over I could be up for a bill of $60k. I'm back at the same pub smiling as I type this.
        Turns out Allianz is paying for the lot! Can't recommend them higher.
        -

Comment

• Just from what I experience in USA, I bet the actual invoice they ended up paying was about $3,000. I also know through some people who have been through 'the system' that if you make it very clear to the hospital that you're foreign and once you're on that plane you're not giving 2 shits about their stupid bill... the hospital will absolutely re-think what they are asking you to pay. Friend from Scotland did just that when his dad was visiting and admitted to hospital. If I recall correctly, they took 10c on the dollar. Insurance companies, though, haggle way more, so I reckon about 5c on the dollar.

*shrug*

Comment

• Originally posted by INTJ View Post
            Just from what I experience in USA, I bet the actual invoice they ended up paying was about $3,000. I also know through some people who have been through 'the system' that if you make it very clear to the hospital that you're foreign and once you're on that plane you're not giving 2 shits about their stupid bill... the hospital will absolutely re-think what they are asking you to pay. Friend from Scotland did just that when his dad was visiting and admitted to hospital. If I recall correctly, they took 10c on the dollar. Insurance companies, though, haggle way more, so I reckon about 5c on the dollar.

*shrug*
            Totally agree, the system is manipulated between the insurance companies and the hospitals to benefit both. Kind of like here when you need a ding on your car repaired. We just had one done on the Golf, a scrape over the rear passenger door and a little bit of the mudguard, plus some paint on the wheel... $3500. I bet if I took it in without insurance it would be $1200.
            -

Comment

• So PSB is a thing again. Cool.

While the forum was down some asshat stole my GS500. I have no idea why, it's only value was that it ran and was registered to me.

With very little money to replace it, I managed to find a 19 year old unregistered SV650 with a stuck clutch. Brought it home and unstuck the clutch and it's mint. Previous owners fitted racetech suspension bits and braided lines. There's no sign of the baffle for the Staintune pipe so I guess I'll eventually get defected. The stickers aren't something I'd have put on, but they're growing on me.

Originally posted by Archie
              Give it the beans, before you redline release the beans, tap it up a gear, resume bean-giving.

Comment

• I actually thought PSB forum was no more... but here I am after finding it again

Comment

• its great news buds

Comment

Working...
                  X