Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storm Damage

Let me paint the story

About 2 weeks ago the Mrs and I finished painting all our fences. Took about 4 days in total with prep time and the actual hard work.

2 mins past 5 this morning as I am enjoying my hot coffee while letting the dog outside after last nights wild weather.

I hear a rumble in the distance, gale force wind with the the speed of a freight train and the power of a heavy weight boxer, comes through the yard, hits the fence causing it to mexican wave.

The resulted in this:
    Attached Files

Bugger dude. That shit blows.
    In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
    Its the little things that make the difference
    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Damn dude that sucks!

Hope ya get it sorted
      Riding for Cameron Elliott #52
      1985 - 2009

Comment

feel for you man... that sucks

Comment

Call to SGIO, all sorted.

Took 5 calls to different fencing contractors to get ole Jims fencing to come out today. No one wants to fix Hardifence as its to much work for little reward.

2 weeks wait until they can start thou, still fixing damage from the little storm a few weeks ago.

Oh and I met my recluse neighbour today, seems he rides bikes too !

Comment

my mate left his house this morning to go to work and as he was opening his car door (car is parked about 3m from a tree) a branch fell down and hit him on the shoulder and head. he had to get 4 staples
            Better than you since '87

Comment

Originally posted by digz View Post
              my mate left his house this morning to go to work and as he was opening his car door (car is parked about 3m from a tree) a branch fell down and hit him on the shoulder and head. he had to get 4 staples
              sounds pretty lucky he only had to get 4 staples.
              Riding for Cameron Elliott #52
              1985 - 2009

Comment

Originally posted by chance View Post
                Call to SGIO, all sorted.

Took 5 calls to different fencing contractors to get ole Jims fencing to come out today. No one wants to fix Hardifence as its to much work for little reward.

2 weeks wait until they can start thou, still fixing damage from the little storm a few weeks ago.

Oh and I met my recluse neighbour today, seems he rides bikes too !
                At least mother nature intoduced you to your neighbour. Hope it gets fixed quicker.
                Originally posted by Abuse this
                Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Lost about the same amount of the same crappy type of fence Saturday night. Thankfully it is a strata property so I palmed organizing it off on one of the other residents.

Guess it lasted 4 years but can see it happening again.
                  The Bend

Hurry Up!!!

Comment

Had the same happen a few weeks back. Trouble is we've got a vacant block at the back of us and we're still waiting for the owner to pay their half.

Comment

wookie...go through your insurance and they have to chase the other owner for their share.....part of the deal.....
                      A site all parents should check regulary
                      http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

When my painted fence went down.. I advised the insurance co it was painted so they resupplied it and had it painted...

Comment

lost my fence on saturday night too. Who you getting to fix yours? Im having a hard time finding someone. Plus having a big issue with the neighbour!!!

They built a house at the front and they own a vacant one at the back, so where the fence fell is of no concern to them right now because it doesnt affect there security. Us on the other hand its straight in the backyard :/

Comment

I rang DBS fencing, WA outdoor products and about 4 others, none wanted to touch it.

Local council and my insurance company recommended

JIMS FENCING
                            131 546

Comment

Working...
                            X