• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Porsche Carrera GT

Now... where did i put that lotto ticket

http://www.trendpimp.com/e107_plugins/copp...?album=4&pos=16

Originally posted by robotinperth@Jun 22 2005, 03:54 AM
    Now... where did i put that lotto ticket

I pinched it out of your back pocket on Sunday and now i've placed an order for that Porsche

Comment

Originally posted by CB Boy@Jun 22 2005, 07:37 AM
      I pinched it out of your back pocket on Sunday and now i've placed an order for that PorscheĀ 
      [snapback]130611[/snapback]
      Shit .... don't think I could even catch ya on my bike in that thing

Comment

I WANT HIS JOB !!!!!!!!</span>
        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM PORSCHE !!!!!
        Originally posted by Red_is_Best
        hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

mmmm PORSCHE
          RIP Scott!
          RIP Onikage!
          RIP ODDZ!

Comment

so you like porsches and you like fords. far out man make up your mind! do you have taste or not!?
            Originally posted by Friedrich Hayek
            "The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."

Comment

Damn i love that car and his job

Comment

try the Maclaren - Mercedes SLR ........ now thats a beast of a car

Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

*drooooool*

Originally posted by Hewie@Jun 22 2005, 11:53 AM
                  try the Maclaren - Mercedes SLR ........ now thats a beast of a car
                  [snapback]130687[/snapback]
                  but as mentioned in the review... depends if you want luxury on the inside like plush carpet and cup holders.... or if you would rather sacrifice that for weight saving hence performance /handling increase.

(not that youd get much of a chance to push it at the top end. )

I still like the look of the porche more.

now... how to make my millions!...

Comment

Originally posted by xphread@Jun 22 2005, 12:41 PM
                    but as mentioned in the review... depends if you want luxury on the inside like plush carpet and cup holders.... or if you would rather sacrifice that for weight saving hence performance /handling increase.
                    given that this is a bike forum i think we know what most people here would prefer
                    "The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."

Comment

So ... how do you get a job like that?

Comment

Yeah Top Gear rules man, they test and thrash all sorts of top-of-the-line cars. I have heaps of their videos.

Lamborghini Murcielago, Pagani Zonda, BMW M5, Ferrari Enzo, Jaguar XJ15, 1000hp JDM Skyline GTR.. the works man they do everything.

The best thing is, not only do they get to drive the, they get to THRASH them around a track and old airport. What a job.. seriously.

I think recently they put a 911 Turbo up against a 999s around a twisty racetrack, and the Duc beats it by only 1.5 seconds or so.

The Carerra GT is the ultimate supercar.. Carbon fibre brakes! Only work when they get to a certain temperature!

Sick. Very Sick.
                        add life to your days, not days to your life

Comment

arial atom is still the best car theyve done. affordable and superbly insane. definitely something you could have fun in on the street. of course i would still prefer the porsche

Comment

Arial atom Mk II with the supercharged 2l civic type-r engine is the second fastest car they track behind the Enzo and ahead of the Carrera GT. You can find the video for that here: http://www.arielmotor.co.uk go to the Press section and watch the video

Stats: 500kg, 300BHP that makes it 600BHP per tonne, more than an Enzo

Comment

you know when jeremy clarkson is impressed by acceleration it must be pretty decent.

Comment

Working...
                              X